"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3l4d.png
So this dude Jesse just posted up at that playground for a whole day with Ocean's Eleven money in the whip? Here I am thinking that old dude was gonna take that money and invest in more chinchilla hats (that was probably muskrat fur on that fitted but now he's got cash to upgrade) but he called the cops. Those two detectives must have graduated from Police Academy 4 or something. They were both playing bad cop yet offering Jesse soda and CapriSuns. How the hell did they even make the force? @hexagram23 you better talk to your boy Mariano:ufdup: What kinda dude can't handle reception duties at a car wash? Dude couldn't transfer the call to Skylar, take a message or even find out where she was going? What is he getting paid for? Skyler straight went 99 Problems on Hank in that diner, like she was some type of lawyer or something, somebody important or something:skip: She made Hank Lean Back like the summer of '04. Dude had to get his bytch to try to save him. Marie would be the worst arbitrator on Google Earth Nas. Hank sent her in there to smooth over tensions and get Skyler to change her mind and she's putting the paws on her instead. shyt was like a scene out of the Real Housewives of Albuquerque. Add insult to injury, Marie got gassed on her way out like she was with Child Protective Services. I haven't seen a kid get snatched up like that since Elian Gonzalez, brehs:wow: You could tell Holly had that inheritance in mind the way she was hollering, though. She's in the heiress, business :steviej:My nikka Saul was tryna send Hank on an all expenses paid trip to chill with Shyne Po in Belize. Huell and Kuby are the broke ass, corrupt versions of Riggs and Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon. Lavell was scheming on those Benjamins like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
Treated those stacks like a Bob-O-Pedic with the memory foam. I'm pretty sure those two got their hands on some Grants like Horace. Imagine if we see some colossal size Picassos in Saul's office next week:banderas:

Yup, an altogether good episode. I'm interested to see where this all goes.

:umad:Y'all thought I wasn't about to brag about the return of the king, no Aragorn? I've been telling you about my nikka Todd for a year now. Lydia came through in the coat, same color Smurf skin, and the red bottoms looking patriotic as hell. What kinda operation was this dude Declan running?
55uo.png
Dude was cooking meth in one of those vaults from Fallout. And that's being generous cause I'm pretty sure that rat hole wouldn't pass Vault-Tec standards and regulations. They should've taken Lydia up on her offer. Instead,Todd da gawd had to come through with his boys from American History X and go modern warfare on his crew. Todd and his boys showed up with UAV support, an AC130 in the air already and had Steady Aim and Stopping Power activated. I can't blame Declan for rage quitting:manny: It's time for some new blood in the meth game:shaq:Don Eladio met the bushes and blamed it on the alcohol like a Jamie Foxx track. Gus ain't get the part as Two Face in The Dark Knight. Walt's on his way out. Todd season is upon us:blessed:
:laff: this is the funniest shyt I ever read on the coli

I'm in tears

Do you have more reviews?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He's reviewed every ep of "Game of Thrones" season 3. And yes, every single one is as good as this review.

Fred.
i thought he had started the reviews during homeland season 2 stanning Finn. Sorry for your loss O

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
skylar's getting a lot of love.. but hank got himself a good girl in marie too

that slap :banderas:

todd is the dude jesse should have been :boss:

:ehh: true

edit: too soon to agree on todd though. todd the type of nikka that woulda bodied walt right after perfecting his formula

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So for the record, this last episode proved those season spoilers that had been floating around the net were totally off. I know many of you had already been saying it, but this episode was all wrong, and the things that happened in it throw all the other "spoilers" way off as well. What a relief though.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So for the record, this last episode proved those season spoilers that had been floating around the net were totally off. I know many of you had already been saying it, but this episode was all wrong, and the things that happened in it throw all the other "spoilers" way off as well. What a relief though.

What spoiler did u read because the one I read was 100% accurate with what happened.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Jesse being the worst character in history is a massive leap, but his guilt trip is ridiculous. In the drug game everyone is fair game even kids unfortunately. There was no way around killing Mike it had to be done.

No way around killing Mike? Mike was more solid then Walt x 100, Walt killed Mike out of a totally ego driven, petty, narcissistic, spiteful, desire to get Mike's respect....more accurately he killed him because he knew he'd never have it. Mike wasn't a liability.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
No way around killing Mike? Mike was more solid then Walt x 100, Walt killed Mike out of a totally ego driven, petty, narcissistic, spiteful, desire to get Mike's respect....more accurately he killed him because he knew he'd never have it. Mike wasn't a liability.
Huh? Mike was a huge liability, i know he was a fan favorite but he is on the run, no major cash stash to rely and the DEA seized his grand kids money again, he has only 2 choices, give and do his time where he will never see the light of day or take a plea and provide for his grand kid. his vetted crew that was so rock solid were all getting ready to cut deals, he was not smart enough to be a boss and as Dan suggested he should paid all the money to his men upfront at 1 time. Hid his grand kid money in off shore account again, not in a bank ABQ. Mike was a good number 3 but he lacked boss vision, If you in Walt's place you going to trust an old guy with plenty too lose to stay quit because his money will run out being on the run in the US when he is caught? Like Marlo said in the wire when asked about Mike, you want to trust your freedom on him not talking.