"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
they wont go down that route, it would just be an unnecessary turn that wouldnt really fit in well

im sure they skimmed a bit from the top though :manny:
they could have taken a milli each and Walt wouldn't know the difference. i think maybe they pocketed a couple of stacks but nothing much

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Who ya'll got making it out of this?

I say Jesse, Marie & Skylar

Walt has no chance, Sauls gone by the end of the next episode.... Olivia's prob gettin g capped eventually cause shes sus... Todd's inevitably gonna fukk up, so hes out, & his crew is prob going down as well

Im 50/50 on Hank
skylar is getting killed

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
BREHS...

I WAS JUST THINKING...

HOW THE fukk DID WALT GO THROUGH CHEMO, YET ONLY LOST THE HAIR ON HIS HEAD...NOT HIS BEARD OR EYEBROWS?

MIND = BLOWN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
he shaved his head to avoid looking like a freak with clumps of hair coming out. he has been out of chemo for a while now and kept shaving it because he liked it.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who ya'll got making it out of this?

I say Jesse, Marie & Skylar

Walt has no chance, Sauls gone by the end of the next episode.... Olivia's prob gettin g capped eventually cause shes sus... Todd's inevitably gonna fukk up, so hes out, & his crew is prob going down as well

Im 50/50 on Hank

who the hell's Olivia? :what:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i can honestly say i really enjoyed Skylar's 2 scenes, i usually cant stand the bytch

shyt is crazy man. These writers are beastly if they can take a character that 90% of the fanbase has disliked more or less since day 1, and make them likeable over the course of 2 scenes.

That scene between Walt and Skyler in the bathroom was sad as hell man.

Skyler: :wtf: "the cancer is back?"

Walt :to: "are you happy?"

Skyler: :to: "I can't remember the last time I was happy"

:sadcam:

Fred.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I'm sorry man...this Jesse character is bringing this show down a notch. I can barely watch his scenes without wanting to throw something at the screen. :mad:

He's rapidly becoming the worst tv character in history

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
From looking at this episode, the color scheme of it was purple which represents death I believe. I wonder what the color scheme will be for the next episode.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm sorry man...this Jesse character is bringing this show down a notch. I can barely watch his scenes without wanting to throw something at the screen. :mad:

He's rapidly becoming the worst tv character in history
I feel you on this...

I get Jesse's character has been through hell and back but they're taking this guilt trip shyt too far with this dude...Everyone knows life in this game means constant danger and you'll be surrounded by death...Son needs to man the fukk up cuz his constant moping around has become comical...

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Jesse is straight intolerable now and whats crazy is he has no speaking parts.I always thought Jesse shouldve died or been written out a long time ago but unfortunately Aaron Paul is a fan favorite Now dude just sits in a house sad with millions of illegally gotten dollars. nikka take a vacation or something. I was hoping that old man would pull a cam in paid in full like you got 3 mil right there? :stopitslime: then get to bussin. Its crazy walt and jesse are doing the exact opposite of each other. Ones trying hard to get caught and ones trying hard not to get caught. I think walts gonna end up killing jesse on some bodie/wallace shyt.

Hank knows walt paid for his therapy with drug money yet is still pursuing him. For what? He benefited from the ill gotten gains too and lol at marie bout to just kidnap the baby. :smh: only white people.

They gotta get to who the M60 is for, what made walt move, who wrote the heisenberg on the wall, and why he came back for that ricin soon.I'm scratching like a dope fiend. It gotta be a serious reason if the cancer came back.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jesse being the worst character in history is a massive leap, but his guilt trip is ridiculous. In the drug game everyone is fair game even kids unfortunately. There was no way around killing Mike it had to be done.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
ric-flair-flop-o.gif

i raise you a
a_560x0.jpg

:mjpls: