"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
all i know is he said they're working on something around a 3 hour finale on his last podcast. maybe it'll be two 130min episodes.

Bill Burr was bullshytting breh.

Fred.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
skyler down for the cause....bout time...:win:

fukk this other wackass show....i'll just wait till next week to see BB...not sittin thru that show just to catch previews...:pacspit:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Next episode is titled Confessions.
Followed by "Rabid Dog"

If that's not a reference to Jesse going nutso, I don't know what is. He's gotta learn bout Jane.

(Ep 7 from S4 is called "Problem Dog" - related to Jesse)

Gale was the Problem Dog

Todd is the Rabid Dog

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Who ya'll got making it out of this?

I say Jesse, Marie & Skylar

Walt has no chance, Sauls gone by the end of the next episode.... Olivia's prob gettin g capped eventually cause shes sus... Todd's inevitably gonna fukk up, so hes out, & his crew is prob going down as well

Im 50/50 on Hank

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
saul has been in so much shyt he aint have balls to do that...hed do mad time for money laundering alone

and if they were more realistic about hank handling this heisenberg shyt after the epiphany, hank would already be on sauls tail by now

Hell no man. What would that accomplish? Saul is a lawyer, he could end Hank's career long before he came up with any solid evidence against him, or Walt. That wouldn't be a wise angle to play.

Fred.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't he call all acting work he gets now Glee or is just Breaking Bad, because he could just be talking about that movie hes doing
yeah, glee is codeword for breaking bad. he just made a tweet today saying he's still working on it

:patrice: now i wouldn't be surprised if burr and huell end up with all that buried money

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Hell no man. What would that accomplish? Saul is a lawyer, he could end Hank's career long before he came up with any solid evidence against him, or Walt. That wouldn't be a wise angle to play.

Fred.
what Im sayin is, hank is missing two parts to the equation. one is jesse and one is saul