"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's what I thought aswell, that swerve from Gilligan :banderas::win:, Heisenberg's probally gonna go full on Scarface on Todd's crew at the end, but knowing Gilligan it will probably be used something else entirely.

Why Would He Do That?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Breaking-Bad-Episode-5.11-Confessions-Promotional-Photos-1_FULL.jpg
Breaking-Bad-Episode-5.11-Confessions-Promotional-Photos-2_FULL.jpg
pics from the next episode, Jesse looking like Walt now, so sometime has passed in this episode.

Daps
On talking bad, they asked Aaron Paul the same question they asked Vince last week about what would hurt Jesse the most, to find out about Jane, Brock, or Mike and like Vince he said the death of Jane. I really really hope Jesse finds out about her some how. For some reason that's the one thing I really want Jesse to find out about.

Next episode is titled Confessions.
Followed by "Rabid Dog"

If that's not a reference to Jesse going nutso, I don't know what is. He's gotta learn bout Jane.

(Ep 7 from S4 is called "Problem Dog" - related to Jesse)

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why Would He Do That?

Walt's stopped cooking blue meth for Lydia, which has led to the overall purity of the product decreasing, which in turn has annoyed the Czech's the one's who are buying it from her. Todd's incompetence means he cant cook pure meth with a purity of 94%-98% only Walt and Jesse can. Lydia wants Walt to come back, but he said he's out. Lydia and Todd's uncle are in some sort of partnership, we just saw him and screw who were packing some serious heat wipe out a bunch of guys for refusing to let Todd come back and cook. Lydia will probably try and use the gang to intimidate or blackmail Walt into coming back and cooking meth. Walt will still say no, which probably leads to him retaliating.

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
oh I almost forgot but shoutout to young Skysenberg for holdin the fort down :wow:

she said Hank you aint gettin NADA :damn:

Anna Gunn balled the fukk out this ep

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Next episode is titled Confessions.
Followed by "Rabid Dog"

If that's not a reference to Jesse going nutso, I don't know what is. He's gotta learn bout Jane.

(Ep 7 from S4 is called "Problem Dog" - related to Jesse)

NOBODY knows about Jane's true death except Walt though... I can't see Walt ( at this point) confessing that to Jessie. I think Jane's a red herring right now