"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
YO BREHS ANY MEANING TO THE SPANISH SONG BEING PLAYED WHEN WALT IS BURYING THE MONEY?

ALL MY VATO nikkaS...TRANSLATE THIS shyt

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

José Larralde - Quimey Neuquen

Sol de los arenales... regada en sangre del bravo ceihuanquei. Grito que está volviendo, en tu desbocado potro pehuenche. Del cielo la onda noche, se oye del viento la serenata. Tucos la luna prende en la negra cimba de mi araucana. Aguas que van, quieren volver, aguas que van, quieren volver, río arriba del canto prendido, Neuquén quimey, quimey Neuquén. Sol que se está gastando, en piedras, lajas y turbias corrientes. Besó la sombra india, que vuelve crecida de un sueño verde. Ya madura el silencio, por el agreste vientre de tus bardas. Quiere rayen dormirse, tiemblan sus entrañas, enamorada. Aguas que van, quieren volver, aguas que van, quieren volver, río arriba del canto prendido, Neuquén quimey, quimey Neuquén, Neuquén quimey, quimey Neuquén, Neuquén quimey, quimey Neuquén...

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

They really acted like they wanted that money. Maybe they just skimmed some off the top, and Walt said "It's close enough" when he was looking over it.

And we never saw where the van came from, so Saul maybe have rented it for Walt

Just an idea. :manny: At this point with several eps left, I think everybody is suspect.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Does anybody else not trust Saul and Bil Burr/Lavell Crawford? :usure:

I think they may have planted a tracking device on that white van or inside one of those money barrels.
Nah they already thought about it when Huell mentioned going to Mexico, but Burr reminded him that Walt killed 10 people within a 2 minute window including a lawyer in prison. They not that stupid.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Does anybody else not trust Saul and Bil Burr/Lavell Crawford? :usure:

I think they may have planted a tracking device on that white van or inside one of those money barrels.
Would you double cross a guy who killed 10 people? If Saul was crazy but he is not, he knows what the stakes are of crossing a guy like Walt would bring, he killed Mike who Saul was terrified of. Saul is all about the long term, he knows if played that card, Walt would send the nazis and he would kill everyone in the that office.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really acted like they wanted that money. Maybe they just skimmed some off the top, and Walt said "It's close enough" when he was looking over it.

And we never saw where the van came from, so Saul maybe have rented it for Walt

Just an idea. :manny: At this point with several eps left, I think everybody is suspect.
they wont go down that route, it would just be an unnecessary turn that wouldnt really fit in well

im sure they skimmed a bit from the top though :manny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
all i know is he said they're working on something around a 3 hour finale on his last podcast. maybe it'll be two 130min episodes.
Look how "long" the last season has been. They might go half an hour at 6, half an hour at 9. :beli:

Bryan Cranston: It's like, “Walk away.” We're in the Super Bowl, and then let's walk away with our heads up. There was talk about being able to extend it. Someone asked me a year ago after season 4, "How much longer can you go?" And I said, "It feels like two seasons to me," which would have equated to 26 episodes. And because we had to almost start over again after Gus Fring was vanquished then it's like well, now what? We have to begin anew. And it wound up being 16, so I was 10 shy. But there was a time then when Vince was saying, "I don't know how we can fill 16 episodes. I don't know how we can do it. I just don't. I don't want to dilute it just so we can fill (time), that's not good." And then all of a sudden you started working and it was like, "Oh we need more." And there was talk at one time about extending it for one more episode.

Vince Gilligan: That's true, there was. You know what, everyone at AMC and at Sony were very kind to us, because precise truth be told, we were about one act too long in these final 16. The last two episodes each, we're about six minutes overly long compared to regular run through time on a regular episode. So six minutes plus six minutes, 12 minutes that's about an act of television. So we missed it by about one act.

Bryan Cranston: Missed it by that much.

Vince Gilligan: But they let us have those overruns on those final two.

Bryan Cranston: That's huge.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wa...an-look-back-before-the-final-season-begins/3

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
saul has been in so much shyt he aint have balls to do that...hed do mad time for money laundering alone

and if they were more realistic about hank handling this heisenberg shyt after the epiphany, hank would already be on sauls tail by now

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Walt needs to find the Salamanca goons to help take out Lydia's goons
The salamanca family has to respect Walts G...

yea thats most likely not happening :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jesse snitches on todd, todd's people kill jesse, hank's career is ruined, walt avenges jesse with the heat in the trunk, walt is completely off his meds and decides to kill himself once his cancer is out of control
Walt wont kill himself, 100%

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was fully expecting the M60 to be for Declan and his crew in the finale

Gilligan said fukk it and killed that nikka off in the 2nd ep :whew:

I dont know what to expect from here brehs

That's what I thought aswell, that swerve from Gilligan :banderas::win:, Heisenberg's probally gonna go full on Scarface on Todd's crew at the end, but knowing Gilligan it will probably be used something else entirely.