"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She could be
killed though and it would be waltz fault for wanting people to say his name

Why was Jesse so loyal to mike ? He was also manipulating him too for Gus

Declan might have her off'd? payback to Walt for making him say Heisenberg and etc, thus the spray paint on the wall :ohhh:

I always thought Jesse had started to look at Mike as a father type figure

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
When Hank said he would put Walt "under the jail", what did he mean?

Was he going to put him a special section of the jail?

Some obscure historical reference?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought the line was sort of off, too cliche, too much of a throwaway movie of the week line, I thought the writers fumbled a bit there letting it pass the cutting room floor....that line was one that bothered me. But, to answer the question, which I am uncertain is genuine, it's a long used phrase to the point of becoming a cliche line that B list actors snarl at the villain in a straight to DVD action movie..

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I thought the line was sort of off, too cliche, too much of a throwaway movie of the week line, I thought the writers fumbled a bit there letting it pass the cutting room floor....that line was one that bothered me. But, to answer the question, which I am uncertain is genuine, it's a long used phrase to the point of becoming a cliche line that B list actors snarl at the villain in a straight to DVD action movie..
you know I also thought that

but then you realize who said it

these kinda cheesy lines is exactly what walt wants from his heisenberg. to have power to say this line and mean it, to a guy he generally hates (hank)

the say my name and tread lightly is walt playing his gangster/scarface/al caponel persona role.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
you know I also thought that

but then you realize who said it

these kinda cheesy lines is exactly what walt wants from his heisenberg. to have power to say this line and mean it, to a guy he generally hates (hank)

the say my name and tread lightly is walt playing his gangster/scarface/al caponel persona role.
He was talking about Hank with i am going to put you under the jail, he was not talking about Walt. Hank is emotional and was upset, he still thinks he is dealing with a meek school teacher and not a real killer, he was trying to flex on him.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was talking about Hank with i am going to put you under the jail, he was not talking about Walt. Hank is emotional and was upset, he still thinks he is dealing with a meek school teacher and not a real killer, he was trying to flex on him.
That encounter sealed to me that hank won't be the one besting Walt he underestimates him too much . People that underestimate Walt at their own peril as mike and gus can vouch for

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dunno if it's been posted, but somebody made a trailer if Breaking Bad was a romantic comedy :dead:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tread Lightly line was so fukking good man, he admitted to doing everything... but he didn't. shyt man, AMC great writing!

They actually shot that scene two ways.

The first way Walt was a lot more aggressive, and kinda taunting Hank like "I'll be dead in 6 months, you can't do shyt". The "tread lightly" line was a lot more menacing.

Peter Gould, the guy that wrote that ep, told them "re-do it with a bit more emotion". Because these guys aren't natural enemies, they've known each other around 20 years.

So that's the scene we got. Walt telling him "if you really don't know me, your best course would be to tread lightly" is still a threat, but the way he said it is "don't make me do it to you".

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...dean-norris-treads-lightly-with-hank-20130815

Fred.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
One thing I really dislike about this show is how much of a bytch ass character Jesse can be...

I hate this mopey...depressed Pinkman it's just awful and retarded. Big baby.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
They actually shot that scene two ways.

The first way Walt was a lot more aggressive, and kinda taunting Hank like "I'll be dead in 6 months, you can't do shyt". The "tread lightly" line was a lot more menacing.

Peter Gould, the guy that wrote that ep, told them "re-do it with a bit more emotion". Because these guys aren't natural enemies, they've known each other around 20 years.

So that's the scene we got. Walt telling him "if you really don't know me, your best course would be to tread lightly" is still a threat, but the way he said it is "don't make me do it to you".

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...dean-norris-treads-lightly-with-hank-20130815

Fred.

That is a great judgement call. The scene would have hit, but I was glad they were conscious enough to acknowledge their history. This group of writers need to develop another show, they can't just quit this shyt.