"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Anyone else find it weird that Skyler was wearing all white at the car wash? On some angel/saint shyt.

:patrice:

The main characters in general were wearing colors that they've never really worn before.

The bags under Lydia's eyes. You can tell she has had her life threatened recently. See how quickly she backed down to Skyler? That's not Lydia's MO.

Then her telling Walt "you're putting me in a box here" after he refused to help her. Box could be jail. Or a coffin.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Ronald

Daps
you know they never even used the ricin on anyone since it was introduced :lupe:

Imagine if that sh!t doesn't even work :russ:

• Dap

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else find it weird that Skyler was wearing all white at the car wash? On some angel/saint shyt.

The main characters in general were wearing colors that they've never really worn before.

The bags under Lydia's eyes. You can tell she has had her life threatened recently. See how quickly she backed down to Skyler? That's not Lydia's MO.

Then her telling Walt "you're putting me in a box here" after he refused to help her. Box could be jail.

regarding skyler

i think all things are pointing towards walt killing her. the bacon and him taking on her maiden name as an alias are just WAY to telling imo.

i think its almost essential for Walt to kill a family member to make the complete transformation of breaking bad. its been inevitability in my eyes for a while.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
regarding skyler

i think all things are pointing towards walt killing her. the bacon and him taking on her maiden name as an alias are just WAY to telling imo.

i think its almost essential for Walt to kill a family member to make the complete transformation of breaking bad. its been inevitability in my eyes for a while.

if so I cant see him doing it intentionally though

• Dap

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if so I cant see him doing it intentionally though
yeah, i am having a really hard time piecing together the events that would lead to Walt offing her. i cant figure it out, but its hard to ignore that scene with the bacon and alias last name

• Dap
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
regarding skyler

If he was gonna murk her he would've done it when she was going around fukking Ted and tricking off Walt's money to him. I don't think he'd actually in cold blood murder either Skyler or Walt Jr.

• Dap

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he was gonna murk her he would've done it when she was going around fukking Ted and tricking off Walt's money to him. I don't think he'd actually in cold blood murder either Skyler or Walt Jr.
its hard to imagine right now, i agree. at the same time we dont really know how this story is going turn right now. shyt is going to get REAL in these next few episodes. a blood bath is coming.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i am having a really hard time piecing together the events that would lead to Walt offing her. i cant figure it out, but its hard to ignore that scene with the bacon and alias last name
She could be
killed though and it would be waltz fault for wanting people to say his name

Why was Jesse so loyal to mike ? He was also manipulating him too for Gus

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
She could be
killed though and it would be waltz fault for wanting people to say his name

Why was Jesse so loyal to mike ? He was also manipulating him too for Gus

Probably because he saw Mike as his future self. Not the boss, always working for another ego maniac nut case, but always trusted to do the dirty work. Ends up alone with money, but means nothing to him.