"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. I had Lost pegged as my GOAT until that final episode man.. That shyt makes the series itself almost null and void....

:snoop: Don't remind me breh. That show isn't anything to me because I invested so much of my time into it, only to have been given the :pacspit: by the director. It might just be the worst show of all time because it had so much to give and let down so much.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the cinematography :wow:
vIGA03P.jpg

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
cMc0mHO.gif

Looking at the graffiti I noticed that the letters H e i b are basically illuminated, maybe to stand out? Anyways I was curious and googled the word "heib"

This is what I found

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_heib_mean_in_German#page1

"Heib means smash or hit in English, but is not in common use. As a German family name, it is related to hat making or hat makers."

Could mean absolutely nothing, could mean something :lupe:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Q0YB0jk.png
dkfZSpu.png
4kFHBRMh.png
RIP Marie, you should stayed rocking purple, Walt told Hank to thread lightly now Marie has to dance with the devil. This is going to be the incident that Vince G was talking about that will make people hate Walt. I am surprised Hex didn't pick this up, Marie always wears purple, this time she didn't, the kid is controlling a car and all of a sudden the car is going the same way Walt's car is going. Marie you will be missed.

:lupe::lupe::lupe:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New interview with Laura Fraser (Lydia). There is a spoiler towards the middle of the interview, which I'll tag, but if you've been paying attention to the show it's not that big a spoiler:

499x525

http://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...reaking-bad-lydia-tv-20130815,0,6196664.story

Was it weird for the upcoming episodes to be missing people as the cast kept dwindling?

Well, people are dropping like flies towards the end. Yeah. But I can't really say who and what. It was carnage, yeah.

:lupe:

Fred.