"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the walt/gus simliarities are making me think about the gus flashback scene... in that scene, they kill gus's "boyfriend" and eventually Gus gets his revenge by poisoning...

so we see walt getting the poison, I think that delcan or lydias goons will kill what walt loves the most (his wife or his son or both) so he will attempt to pull a gus and kill the bad guys to extract revenge... i bet you anything that walt will be lying face down and looking directly into the face of skylar or whoevers dead body the same way gus did ....book it!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
sdpf9l.png

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
all the walt/gus simliarities are making me think about the gus flashback scene... in that scene, they kill gus's "boyfriend" and eventually Gus gets his revenge by poisoning...

so we see walt getting the poison, I think that delcan or lydias goons will kill what walt loves the most (his wife or his son or both) so he will attempt to pull a gus and kill the bad guys to extract revenge... i bet you anything that walt will be lying face down and looking directly into the face of skylar or whoevers dead body the same way gus did ....book it!
skylar does have that line talking about how one day someone will come knocking wanting to hurt her or the family (thats why she sent the kids to hanks house)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Both the actor that played Gus as well as Vince Gilligan have said that there was nothing sexual about the relationship between Gus and his homeboy

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
one minor complaint, how would Hank know Walt blew up the nursing home... Gus killed the Cartel dudes and the "story" is the Cartel got revenge on Gus..that's what Declan thought at least and he is actually in the underworld.....where could you possibly link Heisenberg to Gus death...walt snuck in and the only two people who know are ding ding ding (dead) and Walt

Well, he didn't really need to know for sure....you gotta understand Hank was sitting in that garage for like a week looking at documents, pictures, video, files, etc....you could've probably told Hank "Walt killed Pac and BIG" and he would've :ohhh: because at this point, there is so much evidence tying Walt either directly or indirectly to so much shyt, it's believable.

He also accused Walt of orchestrating the cell phone call from season 3, when Saul's secretary told him Marie got in an accident. There's no way Hank could know that either, but look at how Walt responds. After he gets hit and Hank starts going off Walt says "nah it wasn't me"....you gotta listen really close though.

And that's the only denial from him. After that he immediately starts rationalizing why going after him is pointless. Then threatens Hank. So in the end, it don't matter what he specifically did or didn't do. He didn't respond like an innocent man.

Fred.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I can't remember what episode it's in, but isn't it acknowledged by someone that the Cartel hit was understood by those in the know to be just a cover story for Fring's death?

Declan seemed to know Heisenberg was behind the hit when Mike told him that Walt was the man who killed Gus Fring in their meeting in the desert. That's what instigated the know famous "say my name" exchange.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

Maybe it's Jesse since like Gus it was his partner that was killed in order to send a message. And Walt clearly sees Jesse like a son so I could see him trying to get revenge for his death.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't remember what episode it's in, but isn't it acknowledged by someone that the Cartel hit was understood by those in the know to be just a cover story for Fring's death?

Declan seemed to know Heisenberg was behind the hit when Mike told him that Walt was the man who killed Gus Fring in their meeting in the desert. That's what instigated the know famous "say my name" exchange.

Nah, what happened was Walt said "I'm the cook. I'm the man who killed Gus Fring" and Declan says "bullshyt, the cartel got Fring" and Walt hit him with the :youngsabo: then Declan looked at Mike, who shook his head.

So word on the street is the cartel killed Fring, and Mike, Gus's #1 goon, confirmed that was wrong. That's why you see Declan's goon like :whoa: for a second, because they realize he's Heisenberg.

I'd also like to point out that Heisenberg's name was ringing bells since season 2. That narcocorrido from season 2, ep 7 wasn't just a weird intro, those songs are always written about famous gangsters and drug dealers. We know who Walt is but on the streets Heisenberg is Keyser Soze status.

Fred.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
This is the GOAT show, brehs. Every little detail is just :ohlawd:.

I really don't know what to make of the intros where they show Walt with hair and clearly on the run. Any guess is valid a this point to be honest. Remember when they used to show the police tape around Walt's pool and the evidence being collected? I thought that was the Feds, no idea it was a plane crash. Same with the Aztec all smashed up and 2 bodies in body bags next to it. Is that Walt and Jessie? Nope, 2 random bodies from the plane. They keep you guessing then once they reveal what's what I be like :ohhh:.

Got me hooked like a meth head. :whoo:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I think Walt still has his money when the shyt hits the fan.

Re watching the season 5 opening episode.... Waitress was stressing him about the free meal at Denny's on your birthday. Said she would still take the deal if she was rich.

Walt obliges and shows her his fake ID.

He also paid for the M60 in cash.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I think Walt still has his money when the shyt hits the fan.

Re watching the season 5 opening episode.... Waitress was stressing him about the free meal at Denny's on your birthday. Said she would still take the deal if she was rich.

Walt obliges and shows her his fake ID.

He also paid for the M60 in cash.
Plus he learned from mike always have a go bag and split your money up. Skyler spent money on Ted , he knows not have it all with her or with Saul .