"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so do you all think Walt taking on aspects of the people he kills a metaphorical device used by the writers, or its an intentional decision by Walt, kind of like how a serial killer takes a trophy?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so do you all think Walt taking on aspects of the people he kills a metaphorical device used by the writers, or its an intentional decision by Walt, kind of like how a serial killer takes a trophy?

A mixture of both. I doubt they'll ever have Walt :ohhh: and suddenly realize he's been jacking character traits from people, and they've given us no indication that he does it intentionally. And in some cases, like Gus/the towel, he had no way of knowing it happened.

There is obviously something.....I don't want to say supernatural....let's say operatic, about certain aspects of the show. The airplane crash Walt was indirectly responsible for raining down dead bodies on his house....the gun that just happens to point to Walt 2x before finally pointing to the Lily of the Valley, etc.

Fred.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
A mixture of both. I doubt they'll ever have Walt :ohhh: and suddenly realize he's been jacking character traits from people, and they've given us no indication that he does it intentionally. And in some cases, like Gus/the towel, he had no way of knowing it happened.

There is obviously something.....I don't want to say supernatural....let's say operatic, about certain aspects of the show. The airplane crash Walt was indirectly responsible for raining down dead bodies on his house....the gun that just happens to point to Walt 2x before finally pointing to the Lily of the Valley, etc.

Fred.
It's very theatrical, I would go as far to say Shakespearean.

You feel like you're reading this show at times

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Peepin how Walt had that M-60 on deck and the way his neighbor looked at him like she seen a ghost, I'm starting to get the feeling that due to the wack Meth being produced, them Czeck Rebublic nikkas are about to come thru and start drillin nikkas. nikkas in Walt's circle about to get their names mixed all up wit bad news. First they find Lydia. She gives up Walt, get murked. Then bodies start droppin left and right. I'm still tryna figure out what he's going to do wit the Ricen tho. Maybe he was the only nikka to survive, his cancer went into remission, but after a year of being alone, he takes the ricen and commits dat on his birthday?:manny:

Last edited:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
lol what was up with the black walter white clone at the car wash when walt was working the cash register? maybe some allusion to him being in gus role now?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one minor complaint, how would Hank know Walt blew up the nursing home... Gus killed the Cartel dudes and the "story" is the Cartel got revenge on Gus..that's what Declan thought at least and he is actually in the underworld.....where could you possibly link Heisenberg to Gus death...walt snuck in and the only two people who know are ding ding ding (dead) and Walt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Peepin how Walt had that M-60 on deck and the way his neighbor looked at him like she seen a ghost, I'm starting to get the feeling that due to the wack Meth being produced, them Czeck Rebublic nikkas are about to come thru and start drillin nikkas. nikkas in Walt's circle about to get their names mixed all up wit bad news. First they find Lydia. She gives up Walt, get murked. Then bodies start droppin left and right. I'm still tryna figure out what he's going to do wit the Ricen tho. Maybe he was the only nikka to survive, his cancer went into remission, but after a year of being alone, he takes the ricen and commits dat on his birthday?:manny:

Walt's too arrogant to commit that. He DEFINITELY has some sort of plan for it but I highly doubt this series ends with megalomaniac Walt offing himself.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
one minor complaint, how would Hank know Walt blew up the nursing home... Gus killed the Cartel dudes and the "story" is the Cartel got revenge on Gus..that's what Declan thought at least and he is actually in the underworld.....where could you possibly link Heisenberg to Gus death...walt snuck in and the only two people who know are ding ding ding (dead) and Walt

He just connected the dots. Once he knew Walt was Hesinberg and his refusal to come to his house even though his wife and son came over with the death threat.