"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
ibziQr0wQ5HPrm.gif

I'm deeeeeeeeead. :dead:
lol i love how the gif ends with him looking back at hank

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I left last season hoping Jesse would go out on a positive note on some Namond from the Wire shyt... but this emo fakkit still be getting high and now giving away his loot away like Santa Claus. :what: :snoop:

Die Jesse die!

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
@hexagram23 what do you think of my post about Marie wearing yellow in the first episode and of the kid controlling the remote control car which was yellow as Walt pulled up. I'm think Walt goes all the way demonic and Marie gets clipped along the way .

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Q0YB0jk.png
dkfZSpu.png
4kFHBRMh.png
RIP Marie, you should stayed rocking purple, Walt told Hank to thread lightly now Marie has to dance with the devil. This is going to be the incident that Vince G was talking about that will make people hate Walt. I am surprised Hex didn't pick this up, Marie always wears purple, this time she didn't, the kid is controlling a car and all of a sudden the car is going the same way Walt's car is going. Marie you will be missed.
Didn't Marie run over that boys car in either the first or second season as well?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This show blowing up the way it did is directly tied to Netflix and I hope it opens the industries eyes on this shyt. How many shows did people miss out on when they were hot because buying all the DVDs were to expensive and not worth it? With Netflix, for $8 you can catch up in 2-3 weeks and be apart of the discussion.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This show blowing up the way it did is directly tied to Netflix and I hope it opens the industries eyes on this shyt. How many shows did people miss out on when they were hot because buying all the DVDs were to expensive and not worth it? With Netflix, for $8 you can catch up in 2-3 weeks and be apart of the discussion.

Yeah even Vince Gilligan credited some of the show's success to Netflix. Although IMO this show was bound to blow up regardless. When you got show runners from rival shows like "Homeland" and "Game of Thrones" saying it's the GOAT....or when you got mainstream actors like Tom Hanks, Simon Pegg, Jeff Garlin, or rappers like Talib Kweli, Black Thought, Phonte, Freddie Gibbs....well I'm sure you get my point. Too many people was talking about it for it not to blow up. Rhianna was tweeting about the new ep last Sunday, that's how mainstream it is at this point.

Maybe they all watched it on Netflix though. :manny:

Fred.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah even Vince Gilligan credited some of the show's success to Netflix. Although IMO this show was bound to blow up regardless. When you got show runners from rival shows like "Homeland" and "Game of Thrones" saying it's the GOAT....or when you got mainstream actors like Tom Hanks, Simon Pegg, Jeff Garlin, or rappers like Talib Kweli, Black Thought, Phonte, Freddie Gibbs....well I'm sure you get my point. Too many people was talking about it for it not to blow up. Rhianna was tweeting about the new ep last Sunday, that's how mainstream it is at this point.

Maybe they all watched it on Netflix though. :manny:

Fred.

I think that all goes into it. Plus, the seasons are shorter so they're easier to burn through. The perfect comparison to this is Lost or the Wire. I tried putting so many people onto both when they were out and with Lost, no1 was gonna go out and pay $100 to catch up on 2 or 3 seasons at 20 a pop. I was able to have more success with the wire chase I actually had the DVDs but even then I could only convert a few people at a time. The convenience of Netflix is what won me over back when I joined years ago even while knowing I could just download whatever I wanted. At least this way I'm doing something legally.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
those of you complaining of jesses grief have either never committed or been around someone who has lasted long enough to let go of the facade of engaging in an act that has left people dead or lives ruined. the realization of who you are and what you have done can really force you into some very emotional state where you try your hardest to make up for it or confess, you guys are screaming "die" when without this element of emotion its just another tv show and thats clearly not what this is about. Its hard to face reality, its hard, no amount of money, happiness etc can remove the truth and thats why you have veterans committing suicide etc because the realization is tough. I myself am lucky to be alive after i went through a very difficult time. with jesse being clean drugs dont even provide any real emotional escape.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
neither one of yall are fans of The Wire?

even Lost to a lesser degree is a GOAT series candidate for me..that last season was so ass though

Word. I had Lost pegged as my GOAT until that final episode man.. That shyt makes the series itself almost null and void....