Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@daze23
@O.T.I.S.

You guys are the two off the top that I think has this.
I'm thinking about grabbing it digitally off PSN tonight.
Fan of survival horror and I need something comparably as tense as 'P.T.' was.
Is it worth the 59 bones?
I have it loaded but haven't been able to play it since I got it. Been really busy and usually crash when I get home

I'll try to play tonight though and get back to you. I was just reading another review online (AP journal) and they gave it 4 out of 5 stars, so it's probably decent at least. Not like the dumbass ign review

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I have it loaded but haven't been able to play it since I got it. Been really busy and usually crash when I get home

I'll try to play tonight though and get back to you. I was just reading another review online (AP journal) and they gave it 4 out of 5 stars, so it's probably decent at least. Not like the dumbass ign review

Yeah most reviews I've seen have been favorable.
I like the survival horror genre so I think I'm just going to go ahead and make the plunge.
:ehh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
dat 'flashback' mission :banderas:

A0E556AAAEA0D42EF93A66411ACFAFE16829FABB

:gladbron:

6BFF0ED7188483A2F88767CFBADC2F6CD015CDEE

58FAA002264E4B12DB282579F8D00635CFB63FA5

26AB38B2A49B43317FE95A40BCB936D7638962F0

:blessed:

Last edited:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
as much as any screenshot is a spoiler. I put the real 'fan service' behind spoiler tags :yeshrug:

Not at all
The trailers and other screens imply there is one and only one setting
This feels hella spoilerish to me

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok. So Ive spent a couple hours playing and so far the game is nice... Really intense

I've only seen the alien once... But that's mainly because I've been taking my time, and I suck at games where there isn't a real map/HUD and you have to figure out the pathways and what you need to accomplish.

And I was drunk last night playing it

Definitely worth the purchase so far.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Shut it off last night 15 minutes in at the briefing portion because the game hadn't finished installing but I'm in the Nostromo now and damn.
These graphics and the lighting are :banderas:
I've never watched an 'Alien' film in its entirety so every tidbit learned about Ripley and the original crew will be completely new to me.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ok. So Ive spent a couple hours playing and so far the game is nice... Really intense

I've only seen the alien once... But that's mainly because I've been taking my time, and I suck at games where there isn't a real map/HUD and you have to figure out the pathways and what you need to accomplish.

And I was drunk last night playing it

Definitely worth the purchase so far.
This is what I love about the game. There are so many doors and ways to go with no real indicator on how to get there (the map helps a lil bit, similar to the classic RE's). It adds to the entertainment factor that you are so worried about the Alien popping up that some of those doors where there may be supplies or things to read you are going to say fukk it and not even enter them. The fact that the Alien can pop out at any time really makes you have to think about if you want to scavenge for supplies. That has some similarities to The Last Of Us

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's a lot more intense when you're sober though :sadcam:

Right now I'm stuck trying to find a cell and not getting shot by these bytchass humans.... like these nikkas won't even take time to figure out who you are.

"She could be just scavaging for supplies..... ok fine we'll just kill her"

:what:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Played the first 3 hours or so on PC. Its alright. Encountered the Alien just once. I like it alot more than Amnesia or Outkast. Those damned synths tho. Watchin Alien right now :banderas:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It's a lot more intense when you're sober though :sadcam:

Right now I'm stuck trying to find a cell and not getting shot by these bytchass humans.... like these nikkas won't even take time to figure out who you are.

"She could be just scavaging for supplies..... ok fine we'll just kill her"

:what:
:laff:

shyt had me the same way lol. Some of the people don't just try to merk you off rip though, they will just tell you to :camby:or else