Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It's a lot more intense when you're sober though :sadcam:

Right now I'm stuck trying to find a cell and not getting shot by these bytchass humans.... like these nikkas won't even take time to figure out who you are.

"She could be just scavaging for supplies..... ok fine we'll just kill her"

:what:
well all hell already broke loose on the ship, so it's understandable that trust levels are pretty low

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
But damn... If I'm just scavaging for supplies then let me cook:what:

And shooting at me? Yeah, that's not going to attract an 8 foot monster... Not at all:snoop:
that's pretty much exactly what just happened to me. this bytch shot at me, I smacked her up real quick with my wrench, but then of course the fukkin alien comes running around the corner :snoop:

Daps
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-alien-isolation-face-off

20fps next gen:beli:
hope this doesn't become the standard.

EDIT: This caught my eye:
Creative Assembly wanted parity between PS4 and Xbox One and on the basis of image quality, detail and effects work it has managed it, but while native 1080p sharpness may please Xbox One owners, it has come at a cost, because while the Xbox One version delivers the core Alien experience mostly intact, overall immersion is compromised by frequent drops in fluidity. Performance is obviously the deciding factor here and it's clear PS4 has a distinct advantage. As such the PS4 game gets our recommendation for console owners, even though we're left with the nagging feeling that 60fps should have been possible on Sony's hardware based on the game's PC showing.
:mjpls:

Last edited:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I just watched the walkthrough on youtube. shyt is dumb :why:. All you do is creep around, try not to get seen by the aliens or people just to press buttons on doors. Whoever made this game needs to get fired

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I just watched the walkthrough on youtube. shyt is dumb :why:. All you do is creep around, try not to get seen by the aliens or people just to press buttons on doors. Whoever made this game needs to get fired

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

You're not playing Mass Effect & you're not playing as Commander Shepard or some other clichéd, "badass" space marine.
:manny:
The game is centered around survival and you're literally being hunted.
Chick is an engineer and 130 pounds soaking wet.
You're food and better suited crafting and using distractions than going in guns ablazing, especially considering ammo is scarce and every sound will potentially bring a ten foot predator that only sees blood down on you.
It ain't for everybody but for those who love the horror genre and the cat-n-mouse mechanics, it's damn near perfect.
Folks want Call Of Duty, they're playing the wrong game.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the cut scenes are pre-rendered. could be an issue with the movie file type and/or they're trying to do too much in the background

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just encountered the Alien up close for the first time & I'm scared to move.
X4XA9Mx.png

I hopped under a table and she literally looped around and stood over me for 15-20 seconds before moving on.
:whew:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Game pisses me off!

I passed that part where there's like 5 Androids walking down the hall and finally got to the Elevator. I step out the Elevator and walk up the stairs scanning shyt to make sure no one is there. So I keep walking and I notice the scanner keeps vibrating but no one is in front or behind me which was weird but i was like fukk it :manny: then i hear some pipes making noise and all of a sudden i hear the fukking Alien behind me screaming :beli: now i have to go pass the Androids again :beli: