Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
After reading the reviews, I just cant understand how fukking stupid it is for a nikka to say "the game is too long", I mean WTF bruh. The longer some shyt lasts the better, as long as the story stays interesting I want games to be long. I became a fan of the Resident Evil setup of the 1st few games and I love when you have to back track and go back to doors you could not enter before, thats something that has been lost in videogames and it created some of the greatest franchises of a few gens ago (RE, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, ect). Gamers done got spoiled with this linear ass straight to the next objective ass shyt, the feeling of having no detailed map, no radar, no cursor pointing you in the right direction is something a lot of nikkas been asking for since RE fell the fukk off. I dont understand the problem.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
After reading the reviews, I just cant understand how fukking stupid it is for a nikka to say "the game is too long", I mean WTF bruh. The longer some shyt lasts the better, as long as the story stays interesting I want games to be long. I became a fan of the Resident Evil setup of the 1st few games and I love when you have to back track and go back to doors you could not enter before, thats something that has been lost in videogames and it created some of the greatest franchises of a few gens ago (RE, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, ect). Gamers done got spoiled with this linear ass straight to the next objective ass shyt, the feeling of having no detailed map, no radar, no cursor pointing you in the right direction is something a lot of nikkas been asking for since RE fell the fukk off. I dont understand the problem.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
After reading the reviews, I just cant understand how fukking stupid it is for a nikka to say "the game is too long", I mean WTF bruh. The longer some shyt lasts the better, as long as the story stays interesting I want games to be long.
I don't agree, cause sometimes the gameplay can get real repetitive. Tomb Raider was like that for me, and the last few hours just felt like a chore. it's also why I like some shorter games, like Brothers: it's over before the puzzles start to feel repetitive

don't get me wrong, cause I like long involved games. but I also understand how sometimes it's not a good thing

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't agree, cause sometimes the gameplay can get real repetitive. Tomb Raider was like that for me, and the last few hours just felt like a chore. it's also why I like some shorter games, like Brothers: it's over before the puzzles start to feel repetitive

don't get me wrong, cause I like long involved games. but I also understand how sometimes it's not a good thing
My thing is, I really dont play the game that much unless its 2k, I literally take months (sometimes over a year) to beat a game, especially if its long. I aint the type to just run straight thru games but I feel you if you are that type. I been playing Red Dead Redemption for the last 2 years and still aint finish it, I still enjoy it whenever I play it too.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
manual saves :sadcam:

I really gotta play this game different. I'm so used to an autosave after significant events

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
that fukking motion detector is nerve racking. this fukking game :damn:
I just got killed by the Alien for the 1st time, dawg be creeping like a mothafukka lol. shyt REALLY has me creeping slow as hell. The fukkin Androids cause a lot of paranoia too. So far im loving this shyt, im not gone mind a long ass campaign of this

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I was all about this when I thought it was just you vs The Alien...but I'm seeing videos with waves of random ass androids and random guns:comeon:

Def gonna redbox this at some point, the atmosphere and Alien looks Ill. Also the little touches that make it look like the movie, but the other stuff really has me not trying to drop 60 on this:mjcry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
63ABB8F30518D3C6681AB8DC10BBC17DBE270BB1

:damn:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
@daze23
@O.T.I.S.

You guys are the two off the top that I think has this.
I'm thinking about grabbing it digitally off PSN tonight.
Fan of survival horror and I need something comparably as tense as 'P.T.' was.
Is it worth the 59 bones?