Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
the alien basically teleports behind the player. shyt looks kinda unfair

have you seen how fast it moves?
it obviously ran after you the second the camera came off it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not about to keep going with the back and forth, enjoy your game breh, i may pick it up eventually but I'm not jumping in too soon like I did with Destiny

I'm not a metacritic type guy, there's only a few sites I pay attention to for reviews and thats IGN, GameSpot, GameTrailers and a few youtubers, but the IGN review does seem suspect
I'm not a metacritic guy neither. Usually ign and gamespot too because they're the more popular ones but i also Google and read/research other sites if I think the review is suspect... Which it is. After reading ign's (haven't went to gamestop yet" I decided MYSELF that they were full of shyt. Then I read other reviews and it was consistent to what I've read in other places and from what ive been seeing in previews.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Allllllrighty, I already see a frantic fanboy I need to introduce to the ignore feature

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a metacritic guy neither. Usually ign and gamespot too because they're the more popular ones but i also Google and read/research other sites if I think the review is suspect... Which it is. After reading ign's (haven't went to gamestop yet" I decided MYSELF that they were full of shyt. Then I read other reviews and it was consistent to what I've read in other places and from what ive been seeing in previews.

The thing that stood out the most to me about the GS review is what you do in between the alien encounters (in which they said there isn't enough), seems like it gets rather boring

I was expecting something like Outlast, even though it lost its luster towards the end, it always kept me on my toes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The thing that stood out the most to me about the GS review is what you do in between the alien encounters, seems like it gets rather boring

I was expecting something like Outlast, even though it lost its luster towards the end, it always kept me on my toes
Yea I agree, a lot of reviews said that. Said you spent most of your time cowering or creeping around.

Thing was when there was any loud noise, major incidents, and etc. The alien appeared.

And they threw in the androids and humans to spice it up. But some reviews actually mentioned strategies and tactics for handling different situations. Most of the game is creeping though

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the game unlocked early on Steam (it's available now). I'm still on the fence about it though...

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Nosteam pirated PC version is out now
will buy this for ps4 but gunna download it free now