Alien: Isolation (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, 360, PS3)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just beat this piff. great game :whew:

19.5 hours. felt like it dragged a little at the end, but overall I thought the pacing was good. you definitely ain't hiding from the alien for 20 hours. they switch shyt up a lot. story was kinda cool, with many parts that sort or mirrored the film's story. but again, it felt like it extended itself a little too much towards the end. I was ready to hit the 'wrap it up' button :pachaha:

great game though. probably one of the better 'horror' games I ever played

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
On Mission 10 and it's like the Alien has gotten a lot more aggressive.
I have the flamethrower now though, so when she pops out of the vents looking to start shyt and runs up on me I'm on some
tumblr_mugwvhbWNz1rq5xipo1_250.gif

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
you get to the one's with the raincoats yet?

Nah but I've read the SOB's are about impervious to everything.
EMP mines pointless along with the flamethrower.
So far I've taken out three regular Joes using only a wrench & 2 revolver bullets for one, leading the second to a hostile human (they killed each other) and used a stun baton and a wrench on the third.
Heard they get really out of control a little further in.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game looks too damn real. I never saw Alien but I can tell the movie would look just like this. I only saw Prometheus.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nah but I've read the SOB's are about impervious to everything.
EMP mines pointless along with the flamethrower.
So far I've taken out three regular Joes using only a wrench & 2 revolver bullets for one, leading the second to a hostile human (they killed each other) and used a stun baton and a wrench on the third.
Heard they get really out of control a little further in.
best thing is to try to avoid them, and/or get away from them

the stun baton and a few wrench hits works great. but the ammo for the stun baton is pretty limited

and yeah, the raincoat joes are a real bytch to kill. can't stun or set them on fire

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Playing this game on hard is :damn:
I'm stuck at the part where you have to escape the medical facility after the alien drops out the ceiling. Can't get anywhere without this nikka murking me. Can't even hide in a locker anymore without getting snatched up . I'm not trying to have a heart attack playing no video game man
Mvxin2f.png

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Playing this game on hard is :damn:
I'm stuck at the part where you have to escape the medical facility after the alien drops out the ceiling. Can't get anywhere without this nikka murking me. Can't even hide in a locker anymore without getting snatched up . I'm not trying to have a heart attack playing no video game man
Mvxin2f.png
that's one of the hardest parts for most people. thing is the alien stays on the ground and doesn't go back into the vent, so you have no time to 'relax'

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
kgface_medium.gif

Mission 14 spoilers

A NEST?
Three Xenomorphs?
Facehuggers?
This is why black folks never find themselves in these situations. We can't deal with this shyt. :snoop:
If I had already dealt with hostile humans, rouge androids, and barbaric aliens, let me get dropped in the middle of a nest.
My heart would have given out on the spot.
10r8x0w.jpg

:dead: