YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I know he ghosted after telling us Norway was his favorite country, but someone just sent me this meme.

54523384_10157314174369268_2069368603886485504_n.jpg

It's like a country run by AOC policies. :ohhh:

Breh, I know why you posted so much here, I think you might be in love and not even know it. :lolbron:
norway population 5.8 million

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol@this

My family in Puerto Rico was a rural family too, I understand some of the challenges

You aren't saying close down farms you dumb ass ! The funny thing is the cockiness she comes at us with when she hasn't even filled in the colors
bytch ass nikka do you know Puerto Rico has rural areas do you understand that we can’t have jobs that functioned during the industrial revolution any more?! Wtf bro get off this chick dikk already. Go get some Puerto Rican p*ssy fekkit:what:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
bytch ass nikka do you know Puerto Rico has rural areas do you understand that we can’t have jobs that functioned during the industrial revolution any more?! Wtf bro get off this chick dikk already. Go get some Puerto Rican p*ssy fekkit:what:

Wtf does puerto Rico rural areas have to do with her or coal miners. Nothing cuz she aint live on no damn farm and she ain't worked in no damn coal mine. Ain't no one saying take away farmers livelihoods in Puerto Rico, like she is telling coal miners.

Imagine going to to WV tell them you're pushing legislation that will take away their jobs and that that 85% of them won't be employable in the future

Bout "my puerto rican side works on farms" lmfao

And you're so stupid you blindly fall in line and don't even question the audacity and a callousness of her statement

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wtf does puerto Rico rural areas have to do with her or coal miners. Nothing cuz she aint live on no damn farm and she ain't worked in no damn coal mine. Ain't no one saying take away farmers livelihoods in Puerto Rico, like she is telling coal miners.

Imagine going to to WV tell them you're pushing legislation that will take away their jobs and that that 85% of them won't be employable in the future

Bout "my puerto rican side works on farms" lmfao

And you're so stupid you blindly fall in line and don't even question the audacity and a callousness of her statement
Automation has put many more workers out of work . There are like 50k left. That is less people than the bowling industry employs. US citizens in 100 years would gladly pay off the debt+interest if we would cut checks to all these workers for the rest of their lives and bury this industry. Coal is the most expensive per kwh to produce. It's still around because of the ultra wealthy. We don't take care of these people you're concerned about because of the ultra wealthy. Your frustration is completely misplaced. Educate yourself

Friendly policies keep US oil and coal afloat far more than we thought