Daps
some heavy juelzin

how many posters does that make trying to shyt AOC ? :pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh grow up and think past left and right. This power grab is bad just like Bush and the surveillance state after 911. Dont be so blinded that you allow your team to lay down the framework for your subjugation later. You don't know who'll eventually be wielding that power
You're the one talking about subjugation over one out of context sentence about a CLIMATE AND POLLUTION PROPSAL. You grow up.

Go ahead and tell me how you will be subjugated by solar panels.

Its not about left and right, its about you fearmongering over dumb shyt and the things you are alluding will happen with her is already happening on the right/wh and worse. Your energy is misplaced here so thats the relevance

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the one talking about subjugation over one out of context sentence about a CLIMATE AND POLLUTION PROPSAL.

Go ahead and tell me how you will be subjugated by solar panels

It's not about solar panels nikka. It's about giving the government the power to dictate the actions of citizens and private businesses.

It sounds good now because it's your guys. But what happens in 2036 when the motherfukker that people thought Trump was gonna be actually gets elected and not only has a full surveillance state, but has a precedent set that he can borrow endless money to support whatever program he wants.

Like dude you cant be serious with the dikk riding.

And nowhere in this damn new deal is Hemp which is probably the strongest weapon we can use to go green. But nah no one's talking about that. Hemp can be used to make ethanol, diesel, and petroleum that can be used in existing engines but a politician is telling you to go electric which is way more expensive.

But companies have never lobbied politicians to go with more expensive and less practical options so they can secure maximum profits :troll:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nah that's too far.

but his posts basically remind me of this

Concern troll - RationalWiki

which isn't to say he doesn't have genuine discretion with the current status quo and the failure the neoliberalism, because they are apparent and need to be addressed head on and criticized

but the notion that we'd be in greater jeopardy and possible authoritarian rule from a center left, social democrat is goddamn hysterical

but it's the government to blame, not the free market apparently.

Daps
I've been rewatching and analyzing The Alt-Right Playbook video essays recently, and it's amazing how textbook these trolls and bad faith arguments are, even in this very thread, let alone the internet as a whole.

And while I know it kinda defeats the point of a message board, the one conclusion that's consistently reached is that not engaging with these actors is the best course of action.

Anyone claiming they are fearful of doxxing tactics, reactionary mobs, and power consolidation who points to AOC as their first example (or an example at all for that matter), is NOT arguing from a candid position and should be ignored (from a practical standpoint, not necessarily literally using the ignore feature).

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've been rewatching and analyzing The Alt-Right Playbook video essays recently, and it's amazing how textbook these trolls and bad faith arguments are, even in this very thread, let alone the internet as a whole.

And while I know it kinda defeats the point of a message board, the one conclusion that's consistently reached is that not engaging with these actors is the best course of action.

Anyone claiming they are fearful of doxxing tactics, reactionary mobs, and power consolidation who points to AOC as their first example (or an example at all for that matter), is NOT arguing from a candid position and should be ignored (from a practical standpoint, not necessarily literally using the ignore feature).
It’s why when I read dude infer that AOC used “we” one way, then got corrected and casually used the corrected version to beat her up that I knew he wasn’t worth talking too. He is an idiot and probably a plant.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It's not about solar panels nikka. It's about giving the government the power to dictate the actions of citizens and private businesses.

Well you lost when the Patriot Act and Telecommunications Act got passed. AOC saying she's the leader, aka the Boss, of this GND thing until someone, anyone, else steps up is not the 1st step to authoritarianism. We've been past that point long before her.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes on ignore, wtf is he babbling about? Is he aware who our president is?
This is like some cac tweeting "What about Chicago? These negroes need to be stopped before their harmful drug enterprises reach the entite nation!" from the inside of a Iowa meth lab

It sounds good now because it's your guys. But what happens in 2036 when the motherfukker that people thought Trump was gonna be actually gets elected and not only has a full surveillance state, but has a precedent set that he can borrow endless money to support whatever program he wants

Like dude you cant be serious with the dikk riding.

And nowhere in this damn new deal is Hemp which is probably the strongest weapon we can use to go green. But nah no one's talking about that. Hemp can be used to make ethanol, diesel, and petroleum that can be used in existing engines but a politician is telling you to go electric which is way more expensive.
GND only speaks on the intent to move away from fossil fuels. I dont see where this would be disqualified, but ok

Mind you the existing establishment wants nothing to do with hemp either in favor of drilling for oil but you're not fake mad about that too.

But companies have never lobbied politicians to go with more expensive and less practical options so they can secure maximum profits :troll:
By far the worst take you can make in a thread about a grassroots politician who wants to remove lobbyist influence from politics.

So why dont you go ahead post some proof of aoc being lobbied? And dont do no p*ssy ass backtracking "well i didnt say it word for word" bullshyt, you made it clear what youre insinuating. You straight up lying now to be right, its never that serious. Now lets see recepits

Because without them its clear you're being a fraud concern trolling at best and an agent at worst. Its more concerning that you in here making up AOC corruption narratives and talking about "possiblities" but oil lobbyists are balls deep in our politics in the real world and you have no words for it.

*ignores the other 90% of politicians who are lobbied, particularly by oil companies*

*ignores the former head of exxon and personal friend of trump being appointed to secretary of state*

*ignores another trump personal friend and real life coal lobbyist is appointed to the head of the environmental protection agency*

B b but the solar panels will subjugate us :sadcam:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been told you nikkas about @HellRell804

Agent through and through. Idet he is black

Lol my boy. The online black revolutionary who never heard of Good Times and openly lusts for Trannies.

How's the research going? Have you figured out how to be a more convincing black man?

Pop quiz: Name a song sung at damn near every black funeral?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like some cac tweeting "What about Chicago? These negroes need to be stopped before their harmful drug enterprises reach the entite nation!" from the inside of a Iowa meth lab

GND only speaks on the intent to move away from fossil fuels. I dont see where this would be disqualified, but ok

Mind you the existing establishment wants nothing to do with hemp either in favor of drilling for oil but you're not fake mad about that too.

By far the worst take you can make in a thread about a grassroots politician who wants to remove lobbyist influence from politics.

So why dont you go ahead post some proof of aoc being lobbied? And dont do no p*ssy ass backtracking "well i didnt say it word for word" bullshyt, you made it clear what youre insinuating. You straight up lying now to be right, its never that serious. Now lets see recepits

Because without them its clear you're being a fraud concern trolling at best and an agent at worst. Its more concerning that you in here making up AOC corruption narratives and talking about "possiblities" but oil lobbyists are balls deep in our politics in the real world and you have no words for it.

*ignores the other 90% of politicians who are lobbied, particularly by oil companies*

*ignores the former head of exxon and personal friend of trump being appointed to secretary of state*

*ignores another trump personal friend and real life coal lobbyist is appointed to the head of the environmental protection agency*

B b but the solar panels will subjugate us :sadcam:

saikat_chakrabarti_dSqotcT.jpg

Her chief of staff, Tech Billionaire Saikat Chakrabarti

Her radical approach to climate change is going to make a select few companies rich beyond their wildest dreams, green construction companies and electric car makers probably the richest. But I'm sure the awarding of those contracts will be fair and the pricing will be competitive. Just like the Iraq war.

Oh and there's this:
https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/ocasio-cortez-aide-accused-of-funneling-1m-into-private-accounts/

Lol yall dudes gullible

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lol my boy. The online black revolutionary who never heard of Good Times and openly lusts for Trannies.

How's the research going? Have you figured out how to be a more convincing black man?

Pop quiz: Name a song sung at damn near every black funeral?
:hubie: Your skin isn't black bro. Thats the only thing that matters at the end of the day. :yeshrug: