Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It matters to me because I'd like my grandchildren not to be raised in a united states either decimated by debt, or owned by China, just so people can feel good about themselves now for getting a participation degree and a busy work government job. The fact that you seem unwilling to think about the future consequences of actions is troubling but not surprising. It's pretty much why we're in the situation we're in now. I guess humans are inherently lazy and selfish and there will always be people, right and left, to take advantage of it.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.
The united states is already billlions in debt, partly so to the chinese. :dead: sorry, good ol american greed couldnt save us

When your nonexistent grandchildren see italy underwater and their infrastructures damaged by more brutal storms they can know granddad fought the good fight conern trolling for rich republicacs

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The united states is already billlions in debt, partly so to the chinese. :dead: sorry, good ol american greed couldnt save us

When your nonexistent grandchildren see italy underwater and their infrastructures damaged by more brutal storms they can know granddad fought the good fight conern trolling for rich republicacs

Billions aren't trillions.

I owe my weed man $50 bucks now and that's no big deal I just didn't have cash. But let that tab hit 2 or 300 and I'd be getting angry phone calls and we'd probably be beefing

And my son is 12. Be 13 in August. Grandkids are right around the corner for me relatively speaking.

And what part of Democrats and Republicans are corrupt don't you understand?

Is your brain so limited that you can't process anything outside of a black and white, cowboys and Redskins, bloods and crips dynamic?

And I wasn't aware the green new deal was going to save Italy too, guess that's another couple trillion

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
not to mention China owns a factory in Mississippi, parts of California and Las Vegas

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
saikat_chakrabarti_dSqotcT.jpg

Her chief of staff, Tech Billionaire Saikat Chakrabarti

Her radical approach to climate change is going to make a select few companies rich beyond their wildest dreams, green construction companies and electric car makers probably the richest. But I'm sure the awarding of those contracts will be fair and the pricing will be competitive. Just like the Iraq war.

Oh and there's this:
https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/ocasio-cortez-aide-accused-of-funneling-1m-into-private-accounts/

Lol yall dudes gullible

Uh oh.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
I still like AOC but the cowering on this Omar/Israel issue is not good. if we're gonna have any serious push towards the left in Washington she has to take a stand on shyt like this. If she backed down already, what's there to say she won't get pressured into juelzing on another issue? You can't leave Omar by herself against the wolves in both the dem and repub leadership. Omar took a real stand, man. i get why AOC backed off but it was dissappointing

organize offline as well brehs cause that's just as important if not more

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Billions aren't trillions.

I owe my weed man $50 bucks now and that's no big deal I just didn't have cash. But let that tab hit 2 or 300 and I'd be getting angry phone calls and we'd probably be beefing

And my son is 12. Be 13 in August. Grandkids are right around the corner for me relatively speaking.

And what part of Democrats and Republicans are corrupt don't you understand?

Is your brain so limited that you can't process anything outside of a black and white, cowboys and Redskins, bloods and crips dynamic?

And I wasn't aware the green new deal was going to save Italy too, guess that's another couple trillion

People on this board are typically stupid and if you don't agree with their stupidity then you're lumped into a trump supporter, Republican, Cac, Russian bot, or agent. ....depending on how angry you've made them

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
not to mention China owns a factory in Mississippi, parts of California and Las Vegas

So they own a few spots, so we should just pack it up and give up . You guys are weirdos . The man literally just gave you an analogy that should fall right into your boathouse "weedman" and you still didn't get it.

This topic has become a rally point for radical liberal stupidity

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
When you say the bolded in a negative sense, yes you are advocating in their intrests. Because this is only an issue to them.

Again I ask, if you're not a big oil advocate, why does this matter?

As a consumer you only have pollution to lose if the fuel standard changes. Old money or new money that shyt wasnt going into your pocket either way. But go on and defend the wallets of billionares

We're about ideas over here.

The implementation was a albietly awkward propsal to seriously attack pollution and climate change. Considering personal fiancial intrests to oil has always taken priority over it, I want it done and I dont care how many oil billionare cacs and arabs lose money in the process. The money changing hands doesnt effect my life in the slightest

I cant see how a black man can feel differently

Your framing of "power grab" is whats delusional, green new deal or not AOC is still just a democratically elected congresswoman at the end of the day.

Yet you cast boogeyman narratives when people try.:yawn:

Bro - you legit tried to act like Saikat had no direct affiliation with AOC and it's her chief of staff . You should have ended your argument right there...no matter what his intent her policies will help him and his companies directly. That seems like a direct conflict of interest . Regardless how did you see that and think you could just argue around it ?!

Daps
It matters to me because I'd like my grandchildren not to be raised in a united states either decimated by debt, or owned by China, just so people can feel good about themselves now for getting a participation degree and a busy work government job. The fact that you seem unwilling to think about the future consequences of actions is troubling but not surprising. It's pretty much why we're in the situation we're in now. I guess humans are inherently lazy and selfish and there will always be people, right and left, to take advantage of it.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

This is what you worry about but not climate change. How do you have a kid and you're worried about sone stupid shyt like individual countries, but not the Earth itself. You dudes mustve been in every single intensive science course in high school because the larger issue is staring us right in the face is far more important than any one country

:dead:Worrying about America owned by China. You know America's already in debt to China? You worried about debt when when 45 is running it up to put money back in rich peoples pockets? I hope your kid takes a good look at the world when they're 18 and realize having their own kids aint the move since you dusty Gen X'ers were oh so complacent in the destabilization of our planet

:wow:Brehs out here worried about their grandkids living in the United States of China but not rising seas, intense heat, and large scale natural disasters. It must be a treat to be that ignorant

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what you worry about but not climate change. How do you have a kid and you're worried about sone stupid shyt like individual countries, but not the Earth itself. You dudes mustve been in every single intensive science course in high school because the larger issue is staring us right in the face is far more important than any one country

:dead:Worrying about America owned by China. You know America's already in debt to China? You worried about debt when when 45 is running it up to put money back in rich peoples pockets? I hope your kid takes a good look at the world when they're 18 and realize having their own kids aint the move since you dusty Gen X'ers were oh so complacent in the destabilization of our planet

:wow:Brehs out here worried about their grandkids living in the United States of China but not rising seas, intense heat, and large scale natural disasters. It must be a treat to be that ignorant

Climate Alarm: Failed Prognostications

It was too many false alarms and "chicken little" moments to list individually.

And speaking of China, they are the number 1 polluters of the environment on earth. How does one save the world from climate change if they're not involved?

And stop talking that 45 nonsense, you sound like Jussie Smollett. "I go so hard at 45" :russ:
All presidents are crooks that's why government needs is power limited.

And I'm a millennial, not gen x. The gen xers are the ones who continued the baby boomer trend of giving their vote to one party religiously for nothing in return.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro - you legit tried to act like Saikat had no direct affiliation with AOC and it's her chief of staff . You should have ended your argument right there...no matter what his intent her policies will help him and his companies directly. That seems like a direct conflict of interest . Regardless how did you see that and think you could just argue around it ?!
Are you just lonely this weekend and had to quote me saying nonsense? Like what the fukk are you even saying.

-Nobody said they werent affilated, the nitwit I replied to implied he was a corporate donor and lobbyist: he's not.

- His companies are a web design tool and a payment service. He's not in
energy nor is he linked with any industry that would profit off a green energy standard.

Nobody takes the retarded shyt you say seriously for a reason.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Climate Alarm: Failed Prognostications

It was too many false alarms and "chicken little" moments to list individually.

And speaking of China, they are the number 1 polluters of the environment on earth. How does one save the world from climate change if they're not involved?

And stop talking that 45 nonsense, you sound like Jussie Smollett. "I go so hard at 45" :russ:
All presidents are crooks that's why government needs is power limited.

And I'm a millennial, not gen x. The gen xers are the ones who continued the baby boomer trend of giving their vote to one party religiously for nothing in return.
First mammal species goes extinct due to climate change
This bad faith argument is dated by a few years now.

Too many undenialble real life examples of climate change have emergred for anti intellectual bullshyt angles like this to thrive

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First mammal species goes extinct due to climate change
This bad faith argument is dated by a few years now.

Too many undenialble real life examples of climate change have emergred for anti intellectual bullshyt angles like this to thrive

So we're past the point of no return, but at the same time us Americans can stop the problem ourselves if we just throw a shyt ton of money at it.

Also don't worry about China, even though they are the number one polluters on Earth.

You sound as Dumb as AOC

If I were a tech billionaire trying for a takeover of the United states economy I'd do the same shyt. Appeal to the endless narcissism and general stupidity of Americans.

Only we can stop this apocalypse and we only got 12 years to do it! Come on yall!
*starts dancing*