Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Lawyer not eloquent enough to finesse his wordplay to help his client. He still may win, but yeah, makes for great news coverage for a media that he has body slammed for the last year..they love it.

:manny:.its not like he beat his wife like Bill O'Reilly....GMB is non-partisan and no ideology other than GMB. There is always slander in divorce cases. Remember when Kelis said Nas and Maxwell were gay, based off a picture of them chilling, in the middle of their divorce situation. That was fuucked up. Biitches gone biitch, and shady guys gone do shady shiit....

I don't know his marital situation, and don''t care, other than he constantly talks about his love for his kids, and he repeatedly says the main reason he does what he does is because he doesn't want his kids to live in a world of tyranny. Noble shiit as far as I'm concerned, and I still don't agree with all his viewpoints, and I still peep him skipping around important angles.......but he's still more informative and honest than MSM.

Not a good situation to be in.....but again GMB is global..holds no favorites..:yeshrug:.

:what:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I recommend you do personal research on points that he mentioned. Use different sources.
Should he do like you and continue to look for different sources until he finds a YouTube voice-over video that confirms his suspicion despite all the other data suggesting he's wrong? :troll:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He should do as he pleases. Keep in mind most msm is controlled to the state's agenda. Most countries propagandize their media.

In the US, you are seeing increased viewership in online alternative media outlets bc ppl are understanding that msm is completely controlled.
And who controls those alternative media sites? :sas2:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The people for the most part, whether you agree or not. This is why Youtube has been demonitizing so much lately, they want disappearing opinions to go away.

The alternative media is becoming too much of a issue to the state controlled press.
the same state controlled media that the government is calling fake news?

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Look up some clips by this guy & let me know what you think.

His viewpoint summary as former intel is that there is a gov't within a gov't. Prez changes but not the folks behind the scene. This "shadow" controls most msm media regardless of who is in office. Refer to the germ writer udo ufkott who has written books on the topic.

Long pronounced sigh.

Writing a book doesn't mean it's true.

Of course there are people who hold non elected positions in government. However those people can and are often replaced at the discretion elected and appointed officials of each administration as they take office.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I'm literally in a thread where Alex Jones has said his whole shtick is performance art and not real and people are arguing vehemently that it is despite his own admission. :mjlol:
:deadmanny:
giveup.gif

this is why the colispiracies are pointless - their extraordinary claims cannot be falsified, and if the proponents are discredited "they are shills/working fir the government".

you just get the response "watch all of this video :damn:"

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
The people for the most part, whether you agree or not. This is why Youtube has been demonitizing so much lately, they want differing opinions to go away.

The alternative media is becoming too much of a issue to the state controlled press.

Research, info is out there. Few clips
the ads has nothing to do with google, its because corporations don't understand how targeted ads work. If someone searches for "coca cola" all day, and then watches a video for "nazi ladyboys" a coke ad will appear based an the users cookies. companies agreed to this a decade ago, now they are bytching about it. so now only neutral videos have ads on them. this has nothing to do with alternative media.

Alternative media is pretty trash, particularly in the US. they are not feared, they have zero contacts. what stories have they broken in the past 10 years?

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I'm literally in a thread where Alex Jones has said his whole shtick is performance art and not real and people are arguing vehemently that it is despite his own admission. :mjlol:
:manny:Happens every time rappers go to court too.

:what:"He admitted under oath that he's just an entertainer."

Stan: :mjcry:"It's high level gangster strategy. He's in good with the crooked judge. The DA is his plug."

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Opiates into babies? Homie, really? How do you know this?

graphic content

let it remind you though, these are the sick fukks these motherfukkers cape for

but let stephen colbert (john podesta's mouthpiece) joke on late night and they can laugh about it and ignore truth

people like them are the only reason evil is allowed to prosper in this world, they're like bacteria clinging to their host who could give a flying shyt about them

Swedish Doctors for Human Rights - Wikipedia

With Rex Tillerson on his way to Russia, moments ago Russian president Vladimir Putin shocked reporters when he said that Russia has received intelligence from "trusted sources" that more attacks using chemical weapons are being prepared on the Damascus region, meant to pin the blame on the Assad government.

“We have reports from multiple sources that false flags like this one – and I cannot call it otherwise – are being prepared in other parts of Syria, including the southern suburbs of Damascus. They plan to plant some chemical there and accuse the Syrian government of an attack,” he said at a joint press conference with Italian President Sergio Mattarella in Moscow

The Russian President announced that Russia will officially turn to the UN in the Hague for an investigation of the chemical weapons' use in Idlib. Moscow has dismissed suggestions that the Syrian government that it backs could be behind the attack in Idlib province.

"All incidents reminiscent of the 'chemical attacks' that took place in Idlib must be thoroughly investigated," Putin said.

Damascus denied the allegations, noting that the targeted area may have been hosting chemical weapons stockpiles belonging to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) or Al-Nusra Front jihadists.

The incident has not been properly investigated as yet, but the US fired dozens of cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase in a demonstration of force over what it labeled a chemical attack by Damascus.

Putin also pointed out that the latest US missile strikes in Syria bring to mind the United States' UN Security Council address in 2003 that led to the invasion of Iraq, an address which has now been thorougly debunked as using flawed information to garner global support for an invasion.

“President Mattarella and I discussed it, and I told him that this reminds me strongly of the events in 2003, when the US representatives demonstrated at the UN Security Council session the presumed chemical weapons found in Iraq. The military campaign was subsequently launched in Iraq and it ended with the devastation of the country, the growth of the terrorist threat and the appearance of Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS] on the world stage,” he added.

Putin: "Idlib Was A "False Flag" Attack And We Have Learned That More Are Coming" | Zero Hedge

MIT expert claims latest chemical weapons attack in Syria was staged

NYT Mocks Skepticism on Syria-Sarin Claims

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/16/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

no coincidence that you see the new york times shilling.. same publication that went hard against pizzagate

fun fact, the nyt ceo used to be head of the bbc, where he helped cover up jimmy saville's pedophilia

bbc reporter/journalist jill dando was actually going to expose a uk ring and said she was working on it... before she was murdered

if you don't know, jimmy saville was a pedophile and necrophiliac who was in the inner circles of the royal family and procured children from children's hospitals and orphanages iirc to be raped and killed by elites

good friends with prince charles, who descends from vlad the impaler (count dracula, that's where the story comes from, they drink the adrenaline pumped blood of the children after they have been tortured) and has even moved back to one of his castles in transylvania

but i digress

Assad: "…I was very cautious in saying any opinion regarding him before he became President and after. I always say let’s see what he’s going to do, we wouldn’t comment on statements. So, actually, this is the first proof that it’s not about the President in the United States; it’s about the regime and the deep state or the deep regime in the United States is still the same, it doesn’t change. The President is only one of the performers on their theatre, if he wants to be a leader, he cannot, because as some say he wanted to be a leader, Trump wanted to be a leader, but every President there, if he wants to be a real leader, later he’s going to eat his words, swallow his pride if he has pride at all, and make a 180 degree U-turn, otherwise he would pay the price politically”.

the situation is so much deeper and crazier than just this one incident, but i'll save that for when i have some free time to kick bullshyt on here

Do you think the majority of news presented by the MSM is false or flat out lies?

if you believe the mainstream doesn't exist to 1) lie 2) spin 3) inundate the population with subconsciously malicious/manipulative messaging, then you're an idiot

one more hollow jab from any of you brain dead drones and you'll just get blocked, i'm sick of you anti intellectuals muddying real conversation with your horribly uncalibrated senses of humor

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Saudi Arabia looks like a studio in L.A. :mjgrin:
The man on a boat looks like a scene out of Gilligan's Island ..:dead:
...on and on.....this is your answer...

i know cooper's their favorite cia boy.. but what's this breh?

edit: nvm, video was showing as a picture