Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:i dont even know what was wrong with the video, is it just cause its infowars? these the same mfs that listen to rachel maddow and louise mench :mjlol: censorship on a hiphop board :snoop:

220px-Bannedintheusa.jpg
the worst part is that the info wars video was actually showing real content...not just talking about shyt and forcing their opinion on everyone.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"http://www.thecoli.com/threads/alex...-calls-him-a-performance-artist.530753/unread

Infowars and Alex Jones are frauds, they admit it.

Edit: You are at your usual antics again, claiming to be an independent yet posts nothing but right-wing propaganda."

@AndroidHero usual antics?? like what? crying and whining about a post you don't agree with to get it locked up?
report shyt to the authorities cuz someone posted something that you disagree with? I posted a video that shows how the MSM has been using all of you and instead of commenting on it you choose to attack me and the video rather than addressing the content.

see it's dudes like you @acri1 @ReignAsKing @Cali_livin and others that would rather ignore the content of a video because it's content goes against what BS you've been fed and told to regurgitate.

all of y'all are straight bytchmade.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yo, I came in here to post the exact same thing.

I swear half these dudes are agents, and the other half are sheep.

not ONE comment on the video content. All they got is Ad-hominem attacks. they got their heads so far up their own asses they can't see or think straight.

but for those that actually care to be objective...despite the source.

When did this happen? I legit want to know. shyt is fukked up.

You can't believe everything is a false flag though when some of this shyt is actually happening. Assads army didn't attack protesters?
Russia didn't encroach on Ukraine claiming that land was their right?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You can't believe everything is a false flag though when some of this shyt is actually happening. Assads army didn't attack protesters?
of course I don't think everything is false flag...but I do think ppl are getting played a lot more than they know it.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
@Pink_Freud

"usual antics?? like what? crying and whining about a post you don't agree with to get it locked up?"
:mjlol:

Dude Shut the fukk up, you really think I would waste my time reporting whatever nonsense you post?

You posted something from Infowars, I just wanted to remind people that they (Alex Jones and Infowars) are frauds and they admit it in court, I don't want gullible people like you and others to fall for their bullshyt.

Stop your whining because your dumb thread was locked, this is Higher learning, next time if you don't want your thread locked don't post garbage from Infowars, or post it somewhere else maybe try r/The_Donald.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Pink_Freud

"usual antics?? like what? crying and whining about a post you don't agree with to get it locked up?"

Dude Shut the fukk up, you really think I would waste my time reporting whatever nonsense you post?

You posted something from Infowars, I just wanted to remind people that they (Alex Jones and Infowars) are frauds and they admit it in court, I don't want gullible people like you and others to fall for their bullshyt.

Stop your whining because your dumb thread was locked, this is Higher learning, next time if you don't want your thread locked don't post garbage from Infowars, or post it somewhere else maybe try r/The_Donald.
all this time....and you still didn't watch the video....you stay on the high moral ground bruh, you are surely convincing everyone you are so much better than everyone else

I'm gonna say this one last time. Unlike so many of you here, I don't pick sides. I don't care about personalities, I don't care about Infowars or Alex jones, or Foxnews or CNN, or MSNBC or all these political pundits and BS artists.

All I care about is the information, that is all. I don't are about opinions, I don't sit around and listen to hear what other ppl think of the news. SHOW me the news and let me make my own decision.

This video just showed an example of how these fake news stories are crated and used to sucker ppl in to feeling a certain type of way.
this one was Infowars, but there are many many many others like this one, by other sources.

but just like so many others homotional fakkits in here, the moment they see the sources they automatically claim it as false, and completely ignore the actual content. It's weak AF and only goes to show how ignorant and easily manipulated you lot are.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pink_Freud

what was dumb about the thread?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

saudi arabia/israel/us were behind most recent chemical attacks

and before you call putin and assad (who said it was a false flag and more are being prepared) conspiracy theorists, this has happened before and obama tried to go in

mit professor who worked with department of defense now coming out saying it's bullshyt

white helmets are fukking killing babies with opiates and injecting shots into their non-beating hearts just so cnn can use them as propaganda tools

the sheep will have to wake up someday, your gov't is made up of fukking criminals/luciferians/pedophiles/etc.

i'm so sick of all of you dumb ass nikkas, you cowards who scoff and stick your head in the sand are a disgrace to humanity (not directed to quoted)

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

and before you call putin and assad (who said it was a false flag and more are being prepared) conspiracy theorists, this has happened before and obama tried to go in

mit professor who worked with department of defense now coming out saying it's bullshyt

white helmets are fukking killing babies with opiates and injecting shots into their non-beating hearts just so cnn can use them as propaganda tools

the sheep will have to wake up someday, your gov't is made up of fukking criminals/luciferians/pedophiles/etc.

i'm so sick of all of you dumb ass nikkas, you cowards who scoff and stick your head in the sand are a disgrace to humanity (not directed to quoted)

101198-stormtrooper-twerk-gif-dancing-fjVF.gif
:troll:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

"Breh", your supposed "moral outrage" argument itself is disgusting. :martinbp:
Nobody has to believe your loony conspiracy theories to be outraged at the atrocities going on in the world. :rudy:

Disagreeing with your s#!t posting doesn't make anyone complicit in pedophilia, murder, and any other disgusting acts you accuse your critics of. You should have been banned long ago for making these kinds of arguments.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
"Breh", your supposed "moral outrage" argument itself is disgusting. :martinbp:
Nobody has to believe your loony conspiracy theories to be outraged at the atrocities going on in the world. :rudy:

Disagreeing with your s#!t posting doesn't make anyone complicit in pedophilia, murder, and any other disgusting acts you accuse your critics of. You should have been banned long ago for making these kinds of arguments.

:damn:

Believe my crazy conspiracies and if you don't you are a disgusting sheep with no morals who supports pedophiles and war criminals.