Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
ok so it's 'dumb', is it untrue?

They make too many open-ended, BS assertions without providing conclusive evidence. Showing a video/picture, describing the video/picture with unfounded accusations, and they ending it with "decide for yourself" [*hint, hint* *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*] is not journalism.

What reason do I have to believe that what they're saying about their examples is in fact true?

What evidence do they provide--for example, with the boy in Aleppo--that the person who seated the boy was "setting up the scene", and wasn't just a volunteer or ambulance worker?

What evidence do they provide that the body dead boy on the beach was purposefully moved and positioned for supposed "dramatic effect"?

Often, they're forcing malicious intent on what they're showing you, when there usually is a more plausible explanation of the data.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
of course I don't think everything is false flag...but I do think ppl are getting played a lot more than they know it.

Breh, your sense of skepticism is being pandered to by Alex Jones/InfoWars/Prison Planet/etc.

Conspiracies and cover ups do occur, but there is no reason to assume a conspiracy if it's not the best (read: most plausible) explanation of the data. That's how empirical research works.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They make too many open-ended, BS assertions without providing conclusive evidence. Showing a video/picture, describing the video/picture with unfounded accusations, and they ending it with "decide for yourself" [*hint, hint* *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*] is not journalism.

What reason do I have to believe that what they're saying about their examples is in fact true?

What evidence do they provide--for example, with the boy in Aleppo--that the person who seated the boy was "setting up the scene", and wasn't just a volunteer or ambulance worker?

What evidence do they provide that the body dead boy on the beach was purposefully moved and positioned for supposed "dramatic effect"?

Often, they're forcing malicious intent on what they're showing you, when there usually is a more plausible explanation of the data.
what you need to do is watch more video and more ppl calling them out and you will see its all BS. if you don`t go looking for the information it`s easy just to ignore the one or two that you see.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
what you need to do is watch more video and more ppl calling them out and you will see its all BS. if you don`t go looking for the information it`s easy just to ignore the one or two that you see.

If I can't be convinced with the first 3-4 examples they provide, I'm not confident I'll see much else that will sway me.

Seriously. Your argument amounts to "Keep watching! It gets better! :damn:" The assertion that this video is "100% fact" is debunked.:cambybp:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nobody said a 5 minute vid is gonna tell you everything you gotta do more research, and the info aint gonna be on CNN, what about the other examples on the video?, car blowing up then everybody playing dead, nothing wrong with that?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh, your sense of skepticism is being pandered to by Alex Jones/InfoWars/Prison Planet/etc.

Conspiracies and cover ups do occur, but there is no reason to assume a conspiracy if it's not the best (read: most plausible) explanation of the data. That's how empirical research works.
best explanation is extremely subjective. if you want to believe it then you will believe it. Ppl have been shown to twist and distort actual video right in front of there eyes(in their minds) if it doesn't fit their preconceived opinions. They`ve also been proven to display perceptual blindness in which they completely gloss over something important because they were to busy focusing on something else.

if I show you a video or some evidence of some BS going on, you should want to try and research it further to see if it has any legs to it. You don`t just dismiss it or search only for evidence that dismisses it.

THAT is how empirical research works. Looking at something holistically, researching all sides of it, and trying to find multiple outcomes. Not just search for ways to dismiss it, or only searching for evidence that disproves it. This confirmation bias only goes to further push a pre determined agenda.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If I can't be convinced with the first 3-4 examples they provide, I'm not confident I'll see much else that will sway me.

Seriously. Your argument amounts to "Keep watching! It gets better! :damn:" The assertion that this video is "100% fact" is debunked.:cambybp:
``Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning.``

This explains your behavior , and the behavior of many like you . If you can`t find what you like immediately then you dismiss it.

don`t ever bring up empirical research ever again bruh, you clearly don`t know what it is.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
saudi arabia/israel/us were behind most recent chemical attacks

and before you call putin and assad (who said it was a false flag and more are being prepared) conspiracy theorists, this has happened before and obama tried to go in

mit professor who worked with department of defense now coming out saying it's bullshyt

white helmets are fukking killing babies with opiates and injecting shots into their non-beating hearts just so cnn can use them as propaganda tools

the sheep will have to wake up someday, your gov't is made up of fukking criminals/luciferians/pedophiles/etc.

i'm so sick of all of you dumb ass nikkas, you cowards who scoff and stick your head in the sand are a disgrace to humanity (not directed to quoted)
Opiates into babies? Homie, really? How do you know this?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@newworldafro This must be fake news, right?:russ:

Lawyer not eloquent enough to finesse his wordplay to help his client. He still may win, but yeah, makes for great news coverage for a media that he has body slammed for the last year..they love it.

:manny:.its not like he beat his wife like Bill O'Reilly....GMB is non-partisan and no ideology other than GMB. There is always slander in divorce cases. Remember when Kelis said Nas and Maxwell were gay, based off a picture of them chilling, in the middle of their divorce situation. That was fuucked up. Biitches gone biitch, and shady guys gone do shady shiit....

I don't know his marital situation, and don''t care, other than he constantly talks about his love for his kids, and he repeatedly says the main reason he does what he does is because he doesn't want his kids to live in a world of tyranny. Noble shiit as far as I'm concerned, and I still don't agree with all his viewpoints, and I still peep him skipping around important angles.......but he's still more informative and honest than MSM.

Not a good situation to be in.....but again GMB is global..holds no favorites..:yeshrug:.

Last edited: