Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
On the contrary, I went to college and learned how to do proper research. :ahhahaha:

ok? i've published research papers. you probably went to community college. i'm going to graduate school at an ivy league university in a year. college provides an environment and network, not intellect and the ability to critically analyze raw data to form individual opinions.. they encourage the opposite.

i've researched this by looking at primary sources, not youtubing cnn and scrolling the first page of google like you probably have

i've posted more than enough evidence on thecoli regarding pizzagate, i'll aggregate it when i get some time and see what you have to say in response.

my prediction is that you won't say anything, because anytime this debate comes up, i present evidence and the thread immediately goes dead.. no joking, no arguing, just radio silence

once again, you weirdos caping for career criminals and pedos are worthless and a disgrace to humanity.. it's fukking scary how conditioned people are

now go ahead and report me for low quality posting again, like a feminine nerd.. like i give a fukk

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Everything Trump touches dies.

Careers
Investments
People
...democracy

Dude really is the WOAT

1458228471898.cached.jpg

You forgot to add the Clinton's :Shawltrump:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
ok? i've published research papers. you probably went to community college. i'm going to graduate school at an ivy league university in a year. college provides an environment and network, not intellect and the ability to critically analyze raw data to form individual opinions.. they encourage the opposite.

i've researched this by looking at primary sources, not youtubing cnn and scrolling the first page of google like you probably have

i've posted more than enough evidence on thecoli regarding pizzagate, i'll aggregate it when i get some time and see what you have to say in response.

my prediction is that you won't say anything, because anytime this debate comes up, i present evidence and the thread immediately goes dead.. no joking, no arguing, just radio silence

once again, you weirdos caping for career criminals and pedos are worthless and a disgrace to humanity.. it's fukking scary how conditioned people are

now go ahead and report me for low quality posting again, like a feminine nerd.. like i give a fukk

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

we don't believe you

you need more people

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:yall so scared of infowars had to lock that other thread with the quickness, no comment on the content of the video, just lock it up

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

of course you don't

ignorance and anti intellectualism is in fashion and you drones just hug trend lines like the rudderless fakkits you are

:ohhh:yall so scared of infowars had to lock that other thread with the quickness, no comment on the content of the video, just lock it up

these nikkas take pride in censoring free thought and speech

get ready for the return of witch hunts

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas take pride in censoring free thought and speech

get ready for the return of witch hunts

:yeshrug:i dont even know what was wrong with the video, is it just cause its infowars? these the same mfs that listen to rachel maddow and louise mench :mjlol: censorship on a hiphop board :snoop:

220px-Bannedintheusa.jpg

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yo, I came in here to post the exact same thing.

I swear half these dudes are agents, and the other half are sheep.

not ONE comment on the video content. All they got is Ad-hominem attacks. they got their heads so far up their own asses they can't see or think straight.

but for those that actually care to be objective...despite the source.