Alcohol in moderation is my secret for success

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I drink every morning a shot of wine not even a full glass.i don't like how alcohol taste so I don't feel like ever being a drunk

The trick is not to be drunk l, drink just enough to get my jaw relaxed

This is a cheat code,it makes easier to talk with random people and I get no hangover B's

It makes me feel like people are brainwashed to OD on this if u used alcohol like a toxic syrup and just drink a bit u get benefits

I’ll just say this breh….. be careful

With drinking with you, your lady and your homey.

@Tribal Outkast told me and @Conscious Pilot he a few months back went out with you and your lady.

You got a little too drunk, so TO and your lady took you back to your spot and then them 2 recreated that scene from Devil In A Blue Dress while you was passed out in the room.

Don’t shoot the messenger:hubie:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Came in here to make a "Jaw relaxed" joke, but it's already been done.

:russ:..
Aye, breh ..what happens when you "Run out" of alcohol that day?...

Krs2

Pro
Daps
The Coli is such an extreme place. I know people that have a couple of beers at lunch everyday and go home to have a couple of more… Even a glass of wine in the morning isn’t that bad, if that’s all you’re consuming.
Exactly but it's not just thecoli people in general act so scared with alcohol and drugs. I know it's hard do believe but there's actually people out there who don't get addicted and destroyed by this shyt

If we wanna get deep most of celebs that promote hard work are on some type of stuff