Alcohol in moderation is my secret for success

Krs2

Pro
Daps
you know what also makes it easier talking to random people? not smelling like alcohol. You need to work on your anxiety and not depend on alcohol for a relaxed jaw....you gonna build up tolerance and before you know it you that guy on the bench who drinking all day.
Yeah half a glass of wine makes me stink lol

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Wouldn't be worse if it was for the taste? I drink a lot of soda for the taste thank God alcohol don't taste like soda

No, it wouldn't. :snoop:

Also, soda is not good for you. Drinking wine for breakfast and soda all the time, Imma assume you're a :flabbynsick: typa dude. :scust:

Daps
being an alcoholic has less to do with the amount, but more so the HABIT of doing something that negatively impacts you.
given that recent studies show that NO amount of alcohol is safe to consume = you have a habit of taking something that is bad for your health.

and i don't get why your jaw needs to be loose. that may be a dental issue.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The Coli is such an extreme place. I know people that have a couple of beers at lunch everyday and go home to have a couple of more… Even a glass of wine in the morning isn’t that bad, if that’s all you’re consuming.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You may have an anxiety disorder that you are self-medicating, and if that's the case you would be way better off going to a doctor and getting a prescription for a low dose of Xanax or something tbh. Alcohol would be a perfect anxiolytic if if weren't for all of the other negative side effects it has.

Yea, let's get him on Xanax, that's much better.
How about we find out why he even feels the need to do this before we get him hooked on something just as bad as alcohol.
@Krs2 why do you feel the need to do this? Why do you feel the need to have your jaw relaxed? :patrice:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
being an alcoholic has less to do with the amount, but more so the HABIT of doing something that negatively impacts you.
given that recent studies show that NO amount of alcohol is safe to consume = you have a habit of taking something that is bad for your health.

and i don't get why your jaw needs to be loose. that may be a dental issue.
This is kinda weird and I call Bs cause they would just take it of the market

But even if it is true I take the risk of drinking half a cup some people doing worse things