Alcohol in moderation is my secret for success

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I actually noticed this on Sundays when I used to go to church and they gave you that lil wine shot. Sundays always were good days for me but it took me a while to make the connection

They say it's the blood of Christ and all that but on the low they know what they are doing

brehda says he takes communion every morning :wow:

Try doing breath work in the morning (4-7-8 breathing for example) to start the day. u might get a similar relaxing vibe

Krs2

Pro
Daps
People in here thinking a shot of wine everyday gonna make you a alcoholic
:heh:

Thing is tho OP whatever buzz you get from a shot of wine gonna wear off in like 15 minutes
In my experience lasts all day

I think I got a weird thing that makes my muscles especially face and jaw hella tense. And this alcohol shyt is the only thing that relaxes them and works consistently

Krs2

Pro
Daps
brehda says he takes communion every morning :wow:

Try doing breath work in the morning (4-7-8 breathing for example) to start the day. u might get a similar relaxing vibe
I tried and nah

That shyt don't last

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it’s not like he taking a shot of vodka every morning
:heh:
Exactly my ole lady drink more than that daily in the afternoon most days and she doesn’t exhibit any toxic behavior of an alcoholic and we raise two kids together. Some ppl jsut don’t know how to drink responsibly with a limit, driving or no driving

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

giphy.webp

"..................................................................."
Not knocking what you got goin' on. I mean, I get it.
But watch the movie "Another Round" starring Mads Milkensen and see how much of that relates to you, if you're interested, because you could fall right into many of the caveats the movie highlights.
Also, be careful.
Damn good movie, Mads is the man

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Exactly my ole lady drink more than that daily in the afternoon most days and she doesn’t exhibit any toxic behavior of an alcoholic and we raise two kids together. Some ppl jsut don’t know how to drink responsibly with a limit, driving or no driving
Just curious is she funny and mad extrovert/good vibes?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
you know what also makes it easier talking to random people? not smelling like alcohol. You need to work on your anxiety and not depend on alcohol for a relaxed jaw....you gonna build up tolerance and before you know it you that guy on the bench who drinking all day.