Alcohol in moderation is my secret for success

Krs2

Pro
Daps
You may have an anxiety disorder that you are self-medicating, and if that's the case you would be way better off going to a doctor and getting a prescription for a low dose of Xanax or something tbh. Alcohol would be a perfect anxiolytic if if weren't for all of the other negative side effects it has.
Xanax can be as bad or worse all types of dependency problemsz plus alcohol is cheaper I literally buy 60 cents bottles that last all month

I think alcohol get a bad rep cause people OD on it I never liked the taste and the hangovers so I don't understand how people OD on it

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I mostly dislike violent/rude alcoholics.
Function however you may.
Know the price.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do what works for you. I know ppl who drink way more than that, starting their day off the wrong way so more power to you. Ppl goin judge you but doesn’t sound like what you’re doing is self-destructive
Not now it isnt

Give it a year

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Do what works for you. I know ppl who drink way more than that, starting their day off the wrong way so more power to you. Ppl goin judge you but doesn’t sound like what you’re doing is self-destructive
Yeah I be doing this for some time but I can't really tell nobody irl cause people act like alcohol is a bogeyman

I feel like it's a mentality thing same way I wouldn't drink a full bottle of syrup I don't do it with alcohol

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I came in to cosign that just 1/2 drinks during a night out is all you need, but breh talking about every morning :russ:
I don't like it at night cause it fukks up with the sleep in the morning makes more sense to get benefits during the day