Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Taxes on imports, specifically morill tariff, that favored northern industry at the expense of the southern elite and their importation of british goods.
This is very clear ans succinct for you?
I Sussed this clown out months ago. He is an alt right borderline bro-nazi.

Their home sites I’m sure make an effort to dispatch members to sites like this where their members push disinformation campaigns to confuse people who are stupid but not evil.
He gained a lot of influence on this site too.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That’s not enough, Doug Jones needs to specifically specify what he will do for black people
Interesting since his campaign actually wants black votes, but I believe his position is that he wants to increase access to education and jobs for African Americans.

If you followed his campaign they've been attempting to court black voters.

If you actually read the article the major isn't his record or position on race (let's not forget he was targeting and prosecuting KKK members despite the backlash), but instead black voters not knowing there's an election on 12/12.

Interestingly, but also not surprising instead of looking for answers on what his position is regarding blacks you instead went to your hypocrital obsession over Hispanics.

:mjlol::mjlol:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Interesting since his campaign actually wants black votes, but I believe his position is that he wants to increase access to education and jobs for African Americans.

If you followed his campaign they've been attempting to court black voters.

If you actually read the article the major isn't his record or position on race (let's not forget he was targeting and prosecuting KKK members despite the backlash), but instead black voters not knowing there's an election on 12/12.

Interestingly, but also not surprising instead of looking for answers on what his position is regarding blacks you instead went to your hypocrital obsession over Hispanics.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Although there is a quote in the article mentioning it, The notion that black people aren’t aware of the election is absurd, and other quotes in the article contradict it so you obviously didn’t read the article

Im fully aware that they are trying to court black voters, I read the article, it’s the typically Democratic playbook, the “he’s one of the good white folk” strategy, the same one Hillary used

Nowhere did a read anything about any specific things he will do for black people

I know when he gets to Congress he will most likely join other Democrats and he will fight like hell and he will try to shut down the government over daca, which is something specific that they want to do for Hispanics

I’m just asking what specific black issue is jones going to fight for, what black issue is he willing to shut down the government for?

I’m not obsessed with Hispanics, but I look forward to you and @tru_m.a.c keeping me updated with all the trial and tribulations of the Hispanic community