Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
If Moore ends up winning, it would just go to show you, these deep red sates want absolutely nothing to do with progress in any way, shape, form. I really do feel sorry for the folks in the state that don’t have the means to leave, they have no voice. No matter what happens in Alabama, the blue wave is still in tact, and Dems will flip the Senate, and I think the house, but we will have to see. I kind of look at this as Trump’s last endorsement move, because if he loses this, it’s almost a foregone conclusion that the senate flips. He has practically 0 political capital at this point, he is super fukking nervous over Flynn, so even though it will ultimately be used against him in his investigation, after today, he will start putting hit pieces on Twitter against Flynn, and get Bannon and Murdoch on board with it.
The establishment republic*nts think they are covering their bases, by coming out against Moore, having the president support him, he will never serve in the Senate. He will be expelled, and I think, but am not sure, the c*nt governor gets to pick his replacement, right? At the end of the day, if there any actual ‘good’ republic*nts in positions of power, I’m sure that they would look at Moore winning and have to do some soul searching. The party as a whole really has decided that cutting taxes for the rich and getting immigrants OUT OUT OUT is more important than child molestation.
This isn’t even about politics, this is fukking decency, and fukk these backwood fukking podunk, nasty, disguising, pieces of shyt.
I’m sorry, this election is the straw that broke the camels back? You really had hope they wanted to be forward looking but they just needed something to awaken it?

Those guys need a bullet to the head.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
The polling from Fox News is actually the only reputable thing that org still has left. Even the polling heavyweights like Nate Cohn/Nate Silver will tell you this.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The polling from Fox News is actually the only reputable thing that org still has left. Even the polling heavyweights like Nate Cohn/Nate Silver will tell you this.

So the conversation we should really be having at this point is how do we ban him from playgrounds and schools in D.C.?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That’s the equivalent to the :mjpls:

@3Rivers we need that smilie breh

i'll take a little weight off the man's shoulders.

full

full

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
So the conversation we should really be having at this point is how do we ban him from playgrounds and schools in D.C.?

:whoa: Not at all. Message from the left needs to be about holding Roy Moore accountable for his pedo shyt (and as shytty person/politician overall), elevating Doug Jones, and most importantly canvassing/GOTV.

My comment was more to the people who wanted to discount the Fox News poll showing Roy Moore gaining support again.

Edit: Lol. Damn y’all are quick.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:whoa: Not at all. Message from the left needs to be about holding Roy Jones accountable for his pedo shyt (and as shytty person/politician overall), elevating Doug Jones, and most importantly canvassing/GOTV.

My comment was more to the people who wanted to discount the Fox News poll showing Roy Jones gaining support again.

:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: Not at all. Message from the left needs to be about holding Roy Jones accountable for his pedo shyt (and as shytty person/politician overall), elevating Doug Jones, and most importantly canvassing/GOTV.

My comment was more to the people who wanted to discount the Fox News poll showing Roy Jones gaining support again.