Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I've never heard of the term "The Lost Cause" means, what does it refer to?
It's a myth that was conceived by Southern historians in the late 1800s in which they rewrote the meaning of the Civil War and said that the South/Confederacy weren't fighting to uphold slavery but to "stop the tyrannical federal goverment from the North" and that the Confederate soldiers were "noble men".

"The Lost Cause" is the reason why so many White Conservatives are infatuated with Confederate leaders like Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, etc and also the reason why there are so many Confederate statues and monuments in the South.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
It's a myth that was conceived by Southern historians in the late 1800s in which they rewrote the meaning of the Civil War and said that the South/Confederacy weren't fighting to uphold slavery but to "stop the tyrannical federal goverment form the North" and that the Confederate soldiers were "noble men".

"The Lost Cause" is the reason why so many White Conservatives are infatuated with Confederate leaders like Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, etc and also the reason why there are so many Confederate statues and monuments in the South.
I dont believe in the lost cause, even though I do believe the civil war had nothing to do with fighting against slavery.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I dont believe in the lost cause, even though I do believe the civil war had nothing to do with fighting against slavery.
the confederates admitted, in their own words and writings, that their aim was to maintain slavery and white supremacy

but this has already been discussed here and you know that, so eat a dikk

fukk outta here with this "gentlemen, i haven't the faintest idea of what you speak" horse shyt, cac:camby:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the confederates admitted, in their own words and writings, that their aim was to maintain slavery and white supremacy

but this has already been discussed here and you know that, so eat a dikk

fukk outta here with this "gentlemen, i haven't the faintest idea of what you speak" horse shyt, cac:camby:
Pay him no mind. He said he wanted to run the fade, but fell back because I wouldn't PM him despite saying where I was