Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
So what was it fought over?
Money interests for white northern industrialists.

the confederates admitted, in their own words and writings, that their aim was to maintain slavery and white supremacy

but this has already been discussed here and you know that, so eat a dikk

fukk outta here with this "gentlemen, i haven't the faintest idea of what you speak" horse shyt, cac:camby:

Yeah same way the current US "admitted" it went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq for "our freedoms" shyt was southern elite vs northern elite.
If it was about slavary the south would have stayed in the union and signed the Corwin Amendment which would have constitutionally protected slavery in the southern states for perpetuity.
The aim was to seperate and keep more money for the southern elite via less federal taxes.
North didn't care about slavary and like LIncoln said his aim for the war was the maintaining of him power and the union, which is why via his own words if he could end the war without freeing a slave he would, hence his support of the corwin amendment.

White supremacy didn't take a day off and these whites in the US were no different than the whites in the south, straight up racists who didn't give a damn about black americans and their lives at all, which is why the US government supported the continuation of slavery of black americans using the chain gang and legal slavery racket that arose in the south after the war. Something they knew existed and allowed to continue unabated until WW2, which they only ended because FDR said it was a method the enemies of the US might exploit to turn blacks against the US government

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Money interests for white northern industrialists.

Yeah same way the current US "admitted" it went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq for "our freedoms" shyt was southern elite vs northern elite.
If it was about slavary the south would have stayed in the union and signed the Corwin Amendment which would have constitutionally protected slavery in the southern states for perpetuity.
The aim was to seperate and keep more money for the southern elite via less federal taxes.
North didn't care about slavary and like LIncoln said his aim for the war was the maintaining of him power and the union, which is why via his own words if he could end the war without freeing a slave he would, hence his support of the corwin amendment.

White supremacy didn't take a day off and these whites in the US were no different than the whites in the south, straight up racists who didn't give a damn about black americans and their lives at all, which is why the US government supported the continuation of slavery of black americans using the chain gang and legal slavery racket that arose in the south after the war. Something they knew existed and allowed to continue unabated until WW2, which they only ended because FDR said it was a method the enemies of the US might exploit to turn blacks against the US government
let's work through this very succinctly. Your argument is that it was a war over money/resources, so explain this- what exactly was that resource? A sentence or two will do.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
let's work through this very succinctly. Your argument is that it was a war over money/resources, so explain this- what exactly was that resource? A sentence or two will do.
Taxes on imports, specifically morill tariff, that favored northern industry at the expense of the southern elite and their importation of british goods.
This is very clear ans succinct for you?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Taxes on imports, specifically morill tariff, that favored northern industry at the expense of the southern elite and their importation of british goods.
Breh...just stop:mjlol:.

No one is saying that the North/Union was perfect or anything but the Civil War was DEFINITELY fought over whether or not slavery was going to continue in the South or not.

Fought over taxes? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead::dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Quick heads up, you’re having a conversation with a staunch white supremacist and lost causer

@David_TheMan are you really a lost causer?

Not accusing, genuinely curious

He's asking: Do you believe in the myth known as "The Lost Cause"?

It's a myth that was conceived by Southern historians in the late 1800s in which they rewrote the meaning of the Civil War and said that the South/Confederacy weren't fighting to uphold slavery but to "stop the tyrannical federal goverment from the North" and that the Confederate soldiers were "noble men".

"The Lost Cause" is the reason why so many White Conservatives are infatuated with Confederate leaders like Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, etc and also the reason why there are so many Confederate statues and monuments in the South.

I dont believe in the lost cause, even though I do believe the civil war had nothing to do with fighting against slavery.

shyt was southern elite vs northern elite.

:mjlol:

That shyt played out like a Trump denial that he later confirmed by his own tweets.
:TrumpedYa:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol:

That shyt played out like a Trump denial that he later confirmed by his own tweets.
:TrumpedYa:
The idiocy to snitch on yourself. He denies being one and then preaches the exact lost cause ideology :dead:. “See I never did things just to do them. What am I gonna go and just grind my feet into someone’s couch? Come on I got a little more sense than that. Yeah I remember drinding my feet into Eddie’s couch. *do you remember why?* Yeah because he could buy another one :childplease: