Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Or not allowing a racist pedophile to represent your state.

:wow:
I grew up in Mississippi and I can tell you, it’s gonna be hard to get black people out to vote. Doug Jones can’t do anything for them when the entire rest of the state of Alabama when the legislature is red.

My brother used to work in Mississippi’s state government and he would tell me all the stuff about how the white people in power would pass these laws knowing full well it wouldn’t affect them cause they have houses and money in other states or in the northern part of the state. But would cripple majority black central MS where Jackson is.

That’s why Mississippi has two world class universities like Ole Miss and Misssissippi State but a crappy state otherwise.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Although there is a quote in the article mentioning it, The notion that black people aren’t aware of the election is absurd, and other quotes in the article contradict it so you obviously didn’t read the article

It really isn't that absurd. Especially for a special election after having elections a month ago.

Considering what turnout is for mid terms andlocal elections assuming that people are aware of this election and what's on the ballot isn't that absurd.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I grew up in Mississippi and I can tell you, it’s gonna be hard to get black people out to vote. Doug Jones can’t do anything for them when the entire rest of the state of Alabama when the legislature is red.

My brother used to work in Mississippi’s state government and he would tell me all the stuff about how the white people in power would pass these laws knowing full well it wouldn’t affect them cause they have houses and money in other states or in the northern part of the state. But would cripple majority black central MS where Jackson is.

That’s why Mississippi has two world class universities like Ole Miss and Misssissippi State but a crappy state otherwise.
That shyt is straight up evil breh:francis:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I hate to be that guy but who believes anything from Fox News.

CKJVyEYWoAAKtLw.jpg:large

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
He doesn’t believe them. He’s trying to pit one organization against for his political reasons.

You're not wrong, but Cheeto has a special talent for making himself believe what he wants to believe. The unhealthy amount of conservative media he absorbs on a daily basis definitely has an influence on him and helps shape his views, but that's for another thread. :hubie:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If Moore ends up winning, it would just go to show you, these deep red sates want absolutely nothing to do with progress in any way, shape, form. I really do feel sorry for the folks in the state that don’t have the means to leave, they have no voice. No matter what happens in Alabama, the blue wave is still in tact, and Dems will flip the Senate, and I think the house, but we will have to see. I kind of look at this as Trump’s last endorsement move, because if he loses this, it’s almost a foregone conclusion that the senate flips. He has practically 0 political capital at this point, he is super fukking nervous over Flynn, so even though it will ultimately be used against him in his investigation, after today, he will start putting hit pieces on Twitter against Flynn, and get Bannon and Murdoch on board with it.
The establishment republic*nts think they are covering their bases, by coming out against Moore, having the president support him, he will never serve in the Senate. He will be expelled, and I think, but am not sure, the c*nt governor gets to pick his replacement, right? At the end of the day, if there any actual ‘good’ republic*nts in positions of power, I’m sure that they would look at Moore winning and have to do some soul searching. The party as a whole really has decided that cutting taxes for the rich and getting immigrants OUT OUT OUT is more important than child molestation.
This isn’t even about politics, this is fukking decency, and fukk these backwood fukking podunk, nasty, disguising, pieces of shyt.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I hate to be that guy but who believes anything from Fox News?
I don't believe much of anything from Fox News but usually their polls are very interesting when it comes to elections like these.

However, with the poll the showed that Doug Jones was up by 8 points...I just NEVER believed it from the get go.