Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Moore still going to win.
Exactly...

Ain't no way the shyt redneck backwoods state of Alabama is going blue...

The state literally went out of its way to shield this demon from giving into his desire to fukk prepubescent children...They didn't throw him in a cage to protect those children, they let him a stay on as a prosecutor and judge with officers by his side to babysit him...

This shyt is pure insanity...

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
a thought just hit me that there is actually a good chance that moore loses... i'm not willing to put money on a jones upset, but..... trump didn't win the popular vote, he lost that by 3M votes.... he won the electoral college... there is no electoral college in senate races.... granted alabama is redder than most states, dougie jones only needs to win the popular vote..... we might not be able to write alabama off so quickly....
Remember, this is the same part of the country that reimagined fighting for slavery as the "lost cause" just to make it sound honorable. What that cause isn't important. They'll find a way to justify their vote and then complain about the sin of the country in the same breathe.

Jones might win, but it will be close, and not a decisive "we care about who are elected officials are" type of protest.

My money is still on Moore.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Remember, this is the same part of the country that reimagined fighting for slavery as the "lost cause" just to make it sound honorable. What that cause isn't important. They'll find a way to justify their vote and then complain about the sin of the country in the same breathe.

Jones might win, but it will be close, and not a decisive "we care about who are elected officials are" type of protest.

This ain’t a down ballot race breh... put your coli account on it..

Russians already exposed on the propaganda and folk are hip to those Russian bots on social media... clear indication that shyt ain’t working no more is the Virginia Gov race along with their house seats..

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

that's my assertion, that jones has a good chance to win this race.... i'm not saying he will, i'm not saying i'd bet on it... i'm saying trump didn't win because the majority agree with him, he just won in strategic places.... the attacks on trump worked... they drove his numbers down... he just happen to barely scrape by victories in the right places.... this attack on moore might work too... moore however does not have an electoral college to hide behind... he must win the popular vote, not just a strategic vote.....

as is mine, but i'm more optimistic today than i was yesterday.....

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This ain’t a down ballot race breh... put your coli account on it..

Russians already exposed on the propaganda and folk are hip to those Russian bots on social media... clear indication that shyt ain’t working no more is the Virginia Gov race along with their house seats..

Russian bots aren’t the info source for old Republicans who vote so that won’t matter.

I live in Virginia so I can speak on it. People were energized against Trump and the usual red districts didn’t turn out in high numbers.

I don’t know if that holds true for the demos in Alabama even if you drive down the Republican turnout you still need a certain amount of Dems to show up.

You aren’t flipping many Republicans to Democrats.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Russian bots aren’t the info source for old Republicans who vote so that won’t matter.

I live in Virginia so I can speak on it. People were energized against Trump and the usual red districts didn’t turn out in high numbers.

I don’t know if that holds true for the demos in Alabama even if you drive down the Republican turnout you still need a certain amount of Dems to show up.

You aren’t flipping many Republicans to Democrats.

You’re correct on not flipping Reps to Dems however that low turnout plus energized Dems will do it.. the mere fact that a Dem is close to taking a senate seat in a state that held GOP for over 30 yrs says a lot.

Don’t be surprised a lot of Dems come out the woodwork in Al to give Jones the squeak by win..

And if anything for those repug voters in AL who don’t want to vote for Moore or Jones will just write in a candidate

A Dem has never been this close in a GOP strong hold like AL that’s why I think Jones is going to pull this out

I do want Moore to win because AL will officially be a shyt state with shyt people who co sign Pedophiles

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You’re correct on not flipping Reps to Dems however that low turnout plus energized Dems will do it.. the mere fact that a Dem is close to taking a senate seat in a state that held GOP for over 30 yrs says a lot.

Don’t be surprised a lot of Dems come out the woodwork in Al to give Jones the squeak by win..

And if anything for those repug voters in AL who don’t want to vote for Moore or Jones will just write in a candidate

A Dem has never been this close in a GOP strong hold like AL that’s why I think Jones is going to pull this out

I do want Moore to win because AL will officially be a shyt state with shyt people who co sign Pedophiles

Nah breh, Alabama and the majority of the south used to be democratic strong holds.
The thing a lot of you people really don't understand is that southern dems are essentially the same as republicans, blue dog democrats

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Yeah . I hope Jones wins. The Rethuglican Party needs to die in this form.

The parts that worries me is Northam was always up in polling until the last month so Dems were energized from all the crap Trump was doing the last 10 months.

It’s the exact opposite in AL. Jones only started beating him when the story broke.I guess I have PTSD from 2016 that these white voters will lie and pull that lever for a crappy candidate.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah breh, Alabama and the majority of the south used to be democratic strong holds.
The thing a lot of you people really don't understand is that southern dems are essentially the same as republicans, blue dog democrats

I understand this quite well breh and what the fukk you mean “you people”? Care to explain? :Mjfukkup:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
How recent? Last I check Dixie carts went republican when Pres Bains Johnson signed the civil rights act ..
There is a difference between national and state positions.
In the south a lot of the states didn't come under GOP control into the 2000s on the state level.