Alabama refuses to create second Black-majority district, defying Supreme Court

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, no. I've been slowly noting that a good proportion of bothsiders are from NY and other blue states. So it would make sense that our LOCAL politics would have some influence on our understanding of politics.

I, as a NY'er, am expected to vote in a way that assuages the anti- rep angst of my southern cousins, but it's the dems screwing us here.

What dems are you talking about?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Aye u just might’ve started something, all the shyt talking that goes on here put it on a zoom or stream yard and stream that shyt on YouTube
If it's real say it on video chat.

A lot of these dudes are straight up frauds. Vlade Divac Flop posters. Flop post for the officials acting extra extra, mods read all about it.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
If it's real say it on video chat.

A lot of these dudes are straight up frauds. Vlade Divac Flop posters. Flop post for the officials acting extra extra, mods read all about it.
Even the fake shyt would be somewhat entertaining, lowkey could make some money off that shyt

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, no. I've been slowly noting that a good proportion of bothsiders are from NY and other blue states. So it would make sense that our LOCAL politics would have some influence on our understanding of politics.

I, as a NY'er, am expected to vote in a way that assuages the anti- rep angst of my southern cousins, but it's the dems screwing us here.
I don't see New York elected officials leading the charge on stripping down civil rights, decreasing black people's voting access, removing slavery education from schools etc. It would make sense for folks in blue states to gripe about things like microaggressions or liberal pandering considering they're actually in a position to be pandered to and. You feeling screwed is local politics at worst and nowhere near as bad as the shyt this thread happens to be about.

LMAO @ "dems screwing us up here! :damn:" probably being some shyt like painting a rainbow flag on the street. At least you live in a place civil enough where that Tariq Nasheed-esque "but the dems!" bullshyt doesn't sound fukking crazy. The dudes saying that shyt while living next to a proud sundown town is what I'm talking about

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm not surprised but this is fukked up. Several other states have to redraw districts also which should swing the house back in Democrats favor. Those states may try pulling this bullshyt as well.
This can refuse all they want… The Scotus will direct the appeals court to redraw the map for them and ain’t shyt Alabama gop can do about it lol

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This can refuse all they want… The Scotus will direct the appeals court to redraw the map for them and ain’t shyt Alabama gop can do about it lol
We've seen all types of fukkery so I'm not going to be so sure on that lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Have your wife on the zoom too nikka so see can see how a real man operates
Ok what times good for you.

One minute to wanna act mature to virtue signal the next you want to get greasy with family. You're a damn clown.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok what times good for you.

One minute to wanna act mature to virtue signal the next you want to get greasy with family. You're a damn clown.

Because you are a self hating white supremacist worshipping sack of shyt.

How about that for your, your entire bloodline is soaked in anti black degenerency.

If a white man says he's sick, you go are wr sick boss. .

You are a fukking CLOWN you and your predecesors and your descendants.

Sick and tired of you self hating worth for nothing negroes.

And all you have is Jaw Bidin lick a slacked Jawed moron.

You are the type of fakkit to want to get a black man hemmed up engaging with you beyond Internet banter.

Die slow c00n

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Because you are a self hating white supremacist worshipping sack of shyt.

How about that for your, your entire bloodline is soaked in anti black degenerency.

If a white man says he's sick, you go are wr sick boss. .

You are a fukking CLOWN you and your predecesors and your descendants.

Sick and tired of you self hating worth for nothing negroes.

And all you have is Jaw Bidin lick a slacked Jawed moron.

You are the type of fakkit to want to get a black man hemmed up engaging with you beyond Internet banter.

Die slow c00n

@CouldntBeMeTho wild that I read this post and instantly thought of the Mowgli and Ken Shamrock gif :russ:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CouldntBeMeTho wild that I read this post and instantly thought of the Mowgli and Ken Shamrock gif :russ:
This mowgli cat drives me crazy.

Dude got a family, black and would rather be on some "well daddy joe" instead of looking at himself and Ideology and making corrections.

Like common on man, how the fukk old are you