Alabama refuses to create second Black-majority district, defying Supreme Court

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's do a zoom calll. Say it to my face.

I think you act extra and I'm about tired of it

It's time to check you face to face.

No way in hell are you acting like what I said was off the wall like thathainlll

Yes it was, instead of talking about how vial Republicans are moving in places you live it, you are bringing up joe biden.

It's immature and weak.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't know how folks do it. Whats worse is the Coli posters from them areas be like: "Both sides!" "Something something New York/California!" "fukk the liberals!"

I guess it's some "when in rome" type of vibes

Weakness, the lack of strong male role models is fukking the black race something serious

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Let's do a zoom calll. Say it to my face.

I think you act extra and I'm about tired of it

It's time to check you face to face.

No way in hell are you acting like what I said was off the wall like that
Aye u just might’ve started something, all the shyt talking that goes on here put it on a zoom or stream yard and stream that shyt on YouTube

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I really don't know how folks do it. Whats worse is the Coli posters from them areas be like: "Both sides!" "Something something New York/California!" "fukk the liberals!"

I guess it's some "when in rome" type of vibes

Actually, no. I've been slowly noting that a good proportion of bothsiders are from NY and other blue states. So it would make sense that our LOCAL politics would have some influence on our understanding of politics.

I, as a NY'er, am expected to vote in a way that assuages the anti- rep angst of my southern cousins, but it's the dems screwing us here.