That's my childhood:to:

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That nikka Jefferson was an old flip flop ass nikka playing both sides of the fence. Marcy rolled up and he had that Yes Ma'am shirt locked and loaded underneath.
Married-With-Children-Ted-McGinley-Jefferson-NO-YES-MA-AM-Tees-2.jpg

baseball005.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Jefferson knew Marcy was his bread and butter and wasn't gonna fukk with that. As grimey as Jefferson was at the end of the day he had Marcy sprung off his dikk where she waould put up with his laziness and milked her for all her worth.... a true gold digger.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I see what you did there

Remember when they were going to the strip club and the wives wanted to know what's up. They took the wives on the only day that they don't go. Itty Bitty Titty Night
I would have been to Itty Bitty Titty Night every week, if college has taught me anything is that the itty bitty broads may have small boobs but that kitty fat though :steviej::banderas:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That "with every bullet" line's so vulgar:banderas:

...remembers, all those Cows he used to ETHER at his shoe store:mjlol:

That's my childhood:to:

Fat woman: :ufdup: I WANT MY MONEY BACK! These shoes fell apart after one day AND I WANNA KNOW WHY? :birdman:

Griff:
(holds up shoe) :sas1: Well you see, ma'am, this is a pliant heel with a cork filling.

Al:
:mjlol: Where as, you are a giant seal with a pork filling.

:deadbreh:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Jefferson knew Marcy was his bread and butter and wasn't gonna fukk with that. As grimey as Jefferson was at the end of the day he had Marcy sprung off his dikk where she waould put up with his laziness and milked her for all her worth.... a true gold digger.
You right. He was the first great American male gigalo on TV. That nikka wouldn't get a job for shyt. He was basically Peg but he dikked Marcy down and got anything he wanted.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You right. He was the first great American male gigalo on TV. That nikka wouldn't get a job for shyt. He was basically Peg but he dikked Marcy down and got anything he wanted.
I was explaining to someone weeks ago that back in the day lazy ass nikkas would always have a woman due to the simple fact that: they would spend at least 30 minutes of the day while their woman was gone to actually clean up the house and do the dishes then at nights would fukk the shyt outta of their women. Would spend all day sleeping and playing video games but as long as their house was clean and sex was proper lazy men could live a good life.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I see what you did there

Remember when they were going to the strip club and the wives wanted to know what's up. They took the wives on the only day that they don't go. Itty Bitty Titty Night
:lolbron:Ayo.. :heh: I actually remember this 1.:mjlol:

What about when Al was in Bed with Marcy to replace Jefferson (I forget why) and Marcy's Neice came in complaining about Cramps and Swollen Tiddays and Al was under the covers like :sadbron: then Dude was Whimpering when Marcy was tryna get that D.:mjlol::mjlol: