Al Bundy is too raw for 21st century tv

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
GOAT show but there are 2 things I hated bout this show

1. Seven the ugly cac kid.
2. The spin off episodes with corny ass Joey from Friends and the wack Al Bundy clone of a dad.
Seven was the worse. If I recall he was named Seven for the 7th season. They were trying to do a Spinoff TV show based on those episodes and it failed miserably.

This show had women groups pissed off at them in the 90's. Legit heat. They talked about it in the documentary.

Love this show. This show had so many moments. Al Bundy beating up every dude Kelly brought home. Al punching out dudes in random places like the bar, park or highway. Al always trying to fix something and ends up nearly killing himself.

On one show they said a direct line that made reference to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. It might of been when Bud was doing the Grandmaster B thing.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
GOAT show but there are 2 things I hated bout this show

1. Seven the ugly cac kid.
2. The spin off episodes with corny ass Joey from Friends and the wack Al Bundy clone of a dad.
1. :mjlol: at the fact that Seven was so hated that they wrote him off the show by everyone telling Al that Seven, Peggy's pregnancy and pretty much everything that season was all a dream and Al was like :yeshrug: and the fact that Seven was gone had the audience like :manny:.

2. I actually liked Charlie and Vinnie VaDucci (or however you spell their names) I think they fukked up by trying to make them spinoff characters into their own show which failed. They should have been semi regular characters that appeared every now and then.... specifically Vinnie's character he should have been an on again off again boyfriend of Kelly cause he was just as dumb as she was so they would have jelled together perfectly.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Griff The Cannibal. :mjlol:

Griff:
:damn: I haven't eaten anyone!!! I don't even like ribs! Look, call my ex-wife!

Female officer: :usure: We did. She said she once caught you pouring chocolate syrup on her best friend.

Griff: :childplease: That wasn't cannibalism; that was adultery. :steviej:

Later...

(sitting alone in his cell)

Griff: :mjcry: I didn't eat nobody!

:mjlol::russ: Griff's a fool!!!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
polo game on fleek
Jefferson.jpg
Ever since Revenge of the Nerds Jefferson has been stuntin' on everyone like he stunted on dem nerds

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the best episodes I remember when they were gonna neuter the dog and the dog had a dream where he was running around holding his dikk while a dude with a chain saw chased him.

shyt was wild. People forget this show was like all in the family where they had to have a parental advisory before the show aired.