Al Bundy is too raw for 21st century tv

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm not even saying she was ugly, cause Peggy got better with time, just trying to say dude is fukking winning :manny:
i feel ya :ehh:..even tho sofia been looking real surgery heavy lately :patrice:....when she was a fresh young thing in that movie big trouble tho :noah:

EDIT: i forgot how ridiculous this scene was :pachaha::laff:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Quotable's for fukking days :laff: :laff: :laff:

9d86d4b81bda54002b45c164606f87fb.jpg

127.jpg

1f97bb990a8c1aac36d2954497675271.jpg

Nowadays we'd have to deal with social media telling us he'a cis-gendered fat-shaming male chauvinist caveman :snoop:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Peg: I bought a new dress. Do you like it?
Al: I dunno, Peg. First I'd have to see it without you in it. :scust:

:russ: Here's another funny quote of Al shytting on Peg -

Peggy: :shaq: OH, AL?!

(Peggy enters the bedroom wearing a red nightgown and has a huge green bow tied around her)

Peggy: :blessed: COME UNWRAP YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

Al: (sits up, excited) :ohmy: :krs: WHERE IS IT?!

Peggy: :usure: It's me, you feeb!

Al: :rudy: Aw, Peg, how do you expect me to get excited when you just re-wrap the same old junk I didn't play with the year before? :camby:

:mjlol:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah i never understood his not wanting to fuk his wife shyt she was bad as fuk and the only reason why I only really find redhead white women attractive......but then i got married to a bad chick(at least to me) and trust me sometimes it just be that way

Yeah, that's how the creators explained it. They said the joke was that it didn't matter what your wife looked like, just the fact of her being your wife makes it like that.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
My nikka Al!:russ:

And
And:salute: Jefferson, he gave no fukks about his bytch when Al would clown. He was pimping that ho for money and all kinds of shyt:win:

:russ:

(Al clowns Marcy)

Jefferson: :laff:

Marcy: :birdman:

Jefferson: :ufdup: You better watch it, Al!

Marcy: :obama: (turns her back to Jefferson)

Jefferson: (:umad: :laff: at Marcy behind her back)

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, that's how the creators explained it. They said the joke was that it didn't matter what your wife looked like, just the fact of her being your wife makes it like that.

Yeah if Peggy was some random chick who came into the shoe store one day he'd be all over her but he's bored

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Yeah i never understood his not wanting to fuk his wife shyt she was bad as fuk and the only reason why I only really find redhead white women attractive......but then i got married to a bad chick(at least to me) and trust me sometimes it just be that way

Not to be OT, but thats shyt funny as hell how that works

:patrice: