Al Bundy is too raw for 21st century tv

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not to be OT, but thats shyt funny as hell how that works

:patrice:

It's so true. IMO my girl is bad. I see her and I'm like damn she's fine. we've been together seven years and by that time sometimes it feels like a chore or you. Just wanna sit on the couch and watch football without having to hear pointless gossip and stupid Facebook vids(I don't have a Facebook I hate that shyt)

What's crazy is I saw this PAWG Walking out of a restaurant I used to work at and I was like :whew: I would love to get up in them guts.

The minute she turns around it was my girl and no joke I was like :mjcry:

She's bad but it does get old. It's not even the sex. It's waking up everyday doing the same routine, getting the kids ready for school, groceries, favors etc etc by the time it's night were both :deadmanny: And we just go to sleep

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It's so true. IMO my girl is bad. I see her and I'm like damn she's fine. But we've been together seven years and by that time sometimes it feels like a chore or you. Just wanna sit on the couch and watch football without having to hear pointless gossip and stupid Facebook vids(I don't have a Facebook I hate that shyt)

What's crazy is I saw this PAWG. Walking out of a restaurant I uses to work at. and I was like :whew: I would love to get up in them guts.

The minute she turns around it was my girl and no joke I was like :mjcry:

She's bad but it does get old. It's not even the sex. It's waking up everyday doing the same routine, getting the kids ready for school, groceries, favors etc etc by the time it's night were both :deadmanny: And we just go to sleep

These lying nikkas be talking about marriage is fire, but rarely you get some truth like this :mjlol:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These lying nikkas be talking about marriage is fire, but rarely you get some truth like this :mjlol:
Lol too be fair I think most here haven't been married too long

The first couple years I was getting p*ssy everyday with steaks and lobster after.

Now most of the time I'm jacking off in the bathroom and then heating up a day old pizza

Don't get me wrong, were still good and shyt but as time goes on shyt changes

That's why you gotta be committed to someone. These Simps would wife someone right away not realizing 4 years down the road especially with kids she's not gonna be the same

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
When he took Jerry Springer hostage and wore those No Ma'am shirts
latest

:deadmanny:
shyt had me rollin when Jefferson had his yes ma'am shirt on deck for when Marcy would Come around

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lol too be fair I think most here haven't been married too long

The first couple years I was getting p*ssy everyday with steaks and lobster after.

Now most of the time I'm jacking off in the bathroom and then heating up a day old pizza

Don't get me wrong, were still good and shyt but as time goes on shyt changes

That's why you gotta be committed to someone. These Simps would wife someone right away not realizing 4 years down the road especially with kids she a not gonna be the same

Nah don't switch your flow, you living worse than a single man. He jacking off and heing pizza but at least he don't gotta hear her talk :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps