Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
SD spoiler

Brie Bella vs. Aksana: Brie wins with a face plant. Post match AJ and Tamina come out. AJ says that after she beats Brie at “Battleground”, Brie can retire and go have Goat-faced babies with Daniel Bryan. Then she said that instead of slapping the baby when it’s born, the doctor will slap her for having such a hideous baby.

:russ::dead:

Original Sin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I leave for a few weeks, and come back to the majority of you jumping down AJ's throat for going to a baseball game with a friend?

I hate the quote the Miz, but, REALLY? Really?

Just think logically here for a second. If April and Phillip really were a couple, you'd think that someone, somewhere, would've snapped a picture of them in an intimate moment together.

They're just friends. And you's all acting a damn fool.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
This guy WINS:

BVUFjiaCQAA6q5G.jpg

:russ: :bryan:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yeeeah so after I posted that pic of Punk and AJ at the Cubs game, CM Punk blocked me.... I wonder why :youngsabo:

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I leave for a few weeks, and come back to the majority of you jumping down AJ's throat for going to a baseball game with a friend?

I hate the quote the Miz, but, REALLY? Really?

Just think logically here for a second. If April and Phillip really were a couple, you'd think that someone, somewhere, would've snapped a picture of them in an intimate moment together.

They're just friends. And you's all acting a damn fool.

You guys act like they have paparazzis following them to capture an intimate moment between them. :bryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.