Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
tumblr_mtytduKjYA1qcluu2o1_500.png

Check out who's shirt Punk was wearing in that commercial? :ohhh:

Let the (UNNECESSARY) speculation continue. :manny:

Give me the evidence that Punk and Lita are still a couple and that he isn't dating and smashing AJ. :ufdup:

KentLaFreak

Fleur de Lis
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Mickie.

Thoughts on AJ Lee's character and comparisons to her WWE character in 2005: "You know I've heard that and I've seen that. I feel like they've done it a bit different which is good because obviously you don't want to do it the same. I did get a chance to see her segments with Stephanie backstage and things people have Tweeted me whether it's mashups or different things. It's a cool thing. Obviously we did something right the first time or you wouldn't want to do it again with a different angle."

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mtytduKjYA1qcluu2o1_500.png

Check out who's shirt Punk was wearing in that commercial? :ohhh:

Let the (UNNECESSARY) speculation continue. :manny:

Give me the evidence that Punk and Lita are still a couple and that he isn't dating and smashing AJ. :ufdup:

Maybe CM Punk, AJ, and Lita should be be on the next season of Total Divas and have Punk cheating on Lita with AJ be a storyline...lol :heh:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps

I think maybe Punk and Lita have an "open" relationship where she doesn't mind if he gets some p*ssy on the side. Many wrestlers have "road wives". Cena had a regular "lady friend" in every major city even when he was married (and that's aside from hooking up with Mickie James and Kelly Kelly), I've heard the same about Big Show (and at one point he was rumored to be "dating" Mickie James too).

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
I think maybe Punk and Lita have an "open" relationship where she doesn't mind if he gets some p*ssy on the side. Many wrestlers have "road wives". Cena had a regular "lady friend" in every major city even when he was married (and that's aside from hooking up with Mickie James and Kelly Kelly), I've heard the same about Big Show (and at one point he was rumored to be "dating" Mickie James too).

Just like said, if AJ is happy that the same dikk fukk her and her big idol that mean that she has no respect for Lita and no self respect

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Why People think that AJ lose on battleground :wtf: IMO she win on 90%, why not on 100%, cuz if this is true that co-workers are angry on AJ, because she get a tattoo ( It would be ridiculous ) that maybe they want punish her, but Imo this doesnt make sense....:manny:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
Why People think that AJ lose on battleground :wtf: IMO she win on 90%, why not on 100%, cuz if this is true that co-workers are angry on AJ, because she get a tattoo ( It would be ridiculous ) that maybe they want punish her, but Imo this doesnt make sense....:manny:

I think Brie Bella will win the Divas title since she's getting a big push from Total Divas, she's dating Daniel Bryan, and they want it to be a "happy ending" where Brie and DB both win the belts on the same night.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Brie Bella will win the Divas title since she's getting a big push from Total Divas, she's dating Daniel Bryan, and they want it to be a "happy ending" where Brie and DB both win the belts on the same night.
I don't think D-Bry's winning the WWE Title back till at least Hell in a Cell, even Survivor Series.

As for AJ, I think this is just a match just to move us towards a (hopeful) AJ/Nattie match. I suspect Tamina will help get AJ the win on Sunday. Because, why bother using if she didn't help her after JUST joining her?

Either that, or MAYBE Nikki turns on Brie.

Last edited:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So AJ's sister is gay?:ohhh:

And AJ still accepts her for who she is? That's backing up for your blood right there, breh. :wow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.