Reppin
NULL
afb8d27a2c2f11e3b0b61231390e4476_7.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe that, and don't forget the spot where Kaitlyn rips AJ's belt off and almost ripped her shorts off in the process.

And as for the tweets, I don’t even think Natalie was hating on AJ. I mean, busting her chops a little, sure, but outright hating on her? That’s a bit of a stretch, IMO.

In life sometimes, you’re gonna have a friend or two that will be very blunt, and that kinda comes off looking like an a$$hole. That’s probably why Punk was attracted to her in the first place way back when. It was like he had found a literal female version of himself.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Maybe that, and don't forget the spot where Kaitlyn rips AJ's belt off and almost ripped her shorts off in the process.

And as for the tweets, I don’t even think Natalie was hating on AJ. I mean, busting her chops a little, sure, but outright hating on her? That’s a bit of a stretch, IMO.

In life sometimes, you’re gonna have a friend or two that will be very blunt, and that kinda comes off looking like an @sshole. That’s probably why Punk was attracted to her in the first place way back when. It was like he had found a literal female version of himself.

i only see her pink panties... sometimes people see what they WANT to see, but this time i want to see this what i WANT to see, but i don't see this what i WANT to see :to: ( i hope you understand :laugh: )

1669-X2.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lita doesn't hate AJ.remember aj's wrtestle mania diary.there is a picture of aj and lita talking to each other

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
i am a little upset that aj has tweeted in 2 weeks

I think its because of the negative back lash she received from having a tattoo on her neck. Also, with this whole punk and aj thing is going around to her fans is making her want a break from everything.
:ohhh:
This is like the longest hiatuses aj has done on twitter. which is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.