Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some I'm sure. But they have fans. And any person that owns a phone nowadays also owns a camera.
If it wasn't the TV network filming them, you wouldn't even know that AJ and Punk were in that game. And there were fans and nobody took pic a of them.
Not everyone has patience to stalk people.

Last edited:

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again ,,, just felt like sayin i love GODDESS with all my heart ,,,,,,fukk you all ,, as usual

Original Sin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it wasn't the TV network filming them, you wouldn't even know that AJ and Punk were in that game. And there were fans and nobody took pic a of them.
Not everyone has patience to stalk people.
I'm sure once fans realized who they were, they took pictures of them at the game. But because it's not a big deal, they never shared them with the internet.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That'll do it. Congrats, some people would give up a finger just to get blocked by Punk :laff:

I wasn't trying to get blocked though that's the thing..I thought he would just laugh it off or ignore it...but i forgot he is sensitive...oh well...he still my nikka though..lol

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Good work fukkers, good work.... :birdman:

yesterday Erica posted two tweets about AJ and today i see that her account was deleted :wtf:

I even don't want to know what those motherfukkers sent her on twitter :snoop:

you are sick, fukk you :pacspit:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
Good work fukkers, good work.... :birdman:

yesterday Erica posted two tweets about AJ and today i see that her account was deleted :wtf:

I even don't want to know what those motherfukkers sent her on twitter :snoop:

you are sick, fukk you :pacspit:

I've also noticed that AJ hasn't Tweeted since before she was spotted out with CM Punk. Maybe because she's been getting harassed about it?

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just random ,,,,but i will only watch a Wonder Woman movie if its GODDESS portraying her

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Punk changes his name in "The Shape" :pachaha:
Yeah, cause it's what Michael Myers was originally referred to in the script for "Halloween" back in '78. Plus, his Twitter avi is Myers as well.

Ya know why?

Cause October is kinda his favorite month of the year. Halloween season, Walking Dead returning, and his birthday is also in the month. Nothing AJ-related, or having a relationship with AJ-related at all with this. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.