Status
Not open for further replies.

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:win: AJ gonna get a 4 star match out of Brie

We think brie cool as fukk i swear we do ,,we love when she do that thing where she stretch them girls out an tell em give it up ,,plus we love that shout out she gave Chicago last week ,,but we are so Goddess AJ ,,we respect them other divas ,,we truly do ,,we know GODDESS wont be champion forever ,,an we will cry on the day she lose it ,,tho we know her second reign will be even hotter ,,,,anyway waitin for RAW ,, i havent eatin all day just so i could be extra focus when GODDESS come on ,,,forgive me im quite crazy ,,anyway

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
tumblr_mtytduKjYA1qcluu2o1_500.png

Check out who's shirt Punk was wearing in that commercial? :ohhh:

Let the (UNNECESSARY) speculation continue. :manny:

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
tumblr_mtytduKjYA1qcluu2o1_500.png

Check out who's shirt Punk was wearing in that commercial? :ohhh:

Let the (UNNECESSARY) speculation continue. :manny:

Oh wow, good catch. I remember at Ohio con the fans asked her why she was wearing a CM Punk shirt. She look down and said "it was the only thing that I had clean". But I will support AJ anyways. Who knows......time will tell about them two.

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
What the hell??? AJ didn't wrestle at all tonight. Just 5 seconds of backstage T.V time. They call this a build up for a battlegrounds match for this Sunday??? That sucks. WWE can do better than this.

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell??? AJ didn't wrestle at all tonight. Just 5 seconds of backstage T.V time. They call this a build up for a battlegrounds match for this Sunday??? That sucks. WWE can do better than this.

I dare you B---H,,,,,,,,,sorry im sayin i love HER

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I dare you B---H,,,,,,,,,sorry im sayin i love HER

LOL. We all love her. I just think it sucks that she didn't get the spotlight tonight. (week before the PPV) Or have a match for some build up for the Battlegrounds PPV.

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
I have a feeling that report about heat being on her for that tattoo is true. She took a quick loss a week ago, while being buried on commentary, and barely even appears this week.

The signs are pointing to her losing the title to the Bella twin.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Right. And if Brie ends up standing tall on a segment on Smackdown, that just about guarantees that AJ will retain on Sunday. But we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.