Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what all this leading to. Last night defied all expectations.

We could possibly see a cash in and a Divas title match tonight?

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy

I don't know if we'll se a divas title match tonight, but Ziggler MUST cash the briefcase tonight, if creative team want to keep some dignity about him, otherwise the carachter will be buried under a tone of sh*t and he will never recover even if he cashs on the last day. And it would be shameful to the highest levels.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the wwe is so determine to push del rio as a top babyface, they don't want him to drop the the title yet, and instead give him another month or 2 to get more establish. The face push of Del Rio screwed Dolph over big time.

Kratos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is this a kayfabe or shoot interview? Because if it's kayfabe, then her acting skills here are top notch and she's gotten much better. She seems genuinely hurt and surprised that they lost.

If it's a shoot, then she needs to stop being such a mark for the business and grow up. Not everyone can go home happy. Many hard working people didn't even make the show - Cesaro, Tenzai, Brodus, Sandow and Rhodes. The Miz has gone from main eventing WM27 to wrestling pre-PPV show matches and even the current women's champion didn't make the cut. The way WWE creative is nowadays, AJ should be happy she was even on the show at all. She seems like a nice person, but her "It's not what I wanted" line comes off incredibly immature.

Same here. She almost seems sad in the mirror, as if she only found out about the finish minutes before going out. Again, if kayfabe, then she's fabulous here as there's a hint of pain and sadness on her face, but if its a shoot, then I guess she really thought she, Zigs and E were going to be booked to go over.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well for most of the Diary they stay in kayfabe... so I believe those 2 videos were mostly kayfabe.

Kratos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well for most of the Diary they stay in kayfabe... so I believe those 2 videos were mostly kayfabe.

Her particular diaries were a very confusing mixed bag of kayfabe and shoot. For the text articles on WWE.com - where they talk about her and Ziggler's relationship - those were mostly kayfabe with some shoot stuff (AJ talking to fans) thrown in. However, the video diaries - like the ones where they talked about her journey from Jersey - were mostly shoots.

I asked because if I had to guess, I would say the two videos I quoted above are shoots. When AJ is acting hurt, she tends to allow her "tears" to flow, but in the vids above, she looks like she's struggling to hold it together. That said, if it's kayfabe, then kudos to her because her acting skills have drastically improved.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is this a kayfabe or shoot interview? Because if it's kayfabe, then her acting skills here are top notch and she's gotten much better. She seems genuinely hurt and surprised that they lost.

If it's a shoot, then she needs to stop being such a mark for the business and grow up. Not everyone can go home happy. Many hard working people didn't even make the show - Cesaro, Tenzai, Brodus, Sandow and Rhodes. The Miz has gone from main eventing WM27 to wrestling pre-PPV show matches and even the current women's champion didn't make the cut. The way WWE creative is nowadays, AJ should be happy she was even on the show at all. She seems like a nice person, but her "It's not what I wanted" line comes off incredibly immature.

Bolded is what annoys me about a lot of her fan's always complaining about how WWE and Creative are treating her. We all can list several people on the roster that are getting treated worse, and have way more to complain about. She was given more attention and exposure than any of the wrestlers that actually wrestled in the match she was involved in all Mania Week. All this :sadbron: for AJ is worst than Cena comparing himself to Donovan McNabb on Raw a few weeks back.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
BHV8iOXCMAAQJmX.jpg

@WWEAJLee
Even though we lost last night, I'm so proud of my boys Ziggy and E. I love my little dysfunctional family. Today's a new day.

@WWEAJLee
I left NJ 4 years ago with a few dollars to my name & a mission. I accomplished my goals & lived out a dream last night. Thank you WWE.

:wow: :sadbron: Support you, my queen.

@WWEAJLee
Feel like I've been fighting since I was 12 to get to last night. I won that war. It doesn't get bigger than WM at home. So what's next?

What's next? This.

wweDIVAtitle.jpg

Same here. She almost seems sad in the mirror, as if she only found out about the finish minutes before going out. Again, if kayfabe, then she's fabulous here as there's a hint of pain and sadness on her face, but if its a shoot, then I guess she really thought she, Zigs and E were going to be booked to go over.

It's clear that it's keyfabe, her "It's not what I wanted" is related to the result of her boys' match.

Kratos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clear that it's keyfabe, her "It's not what I wanted" is related to the result of her boys' match.

Yes, she's referring to the match finish, but is she talking about the kayfabe loss or the shoot booking? Because of all the various media exposure she was given during WM week, did she assume her team was going to be put over and then only found out about the loss shortly before going out? Or maybe she thought she'd be utilized more in the bout and was hurt to discover she wouldn't be?

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, she's referring to the match finish, but is she talking about the kayfabe loss or the shoot booking? Because of all the various media exposure she was given during WM week, did she assume her team was going to be put over and then only found out about the loss shortly before going out? Or maybe she thought she'd be utilized more in the bout and was hurt to discover she wouldn't be?

I think she was happy to just have an entrance and go out there for mania. From all of her interviews she seem happy just to be booked on this crowed card.

Thought I think she was a bit disappointing that she didn't get to actually wrestle in her hometown which again I don't look at it as she is ungrateful. I think 90 % of the workers wish they had better spot on the card or more time to showcase there stuff. I think she handle the whole thing very well though she wish things have gone better for her:manny:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy

After the year they dedicated to her, she must not shooting about creative team and bookers. She talked surely about the kayfabe loss, we know she's smart and she wouldn't fall in arguable phrases in a wwe.com interview. Also in my opinion i don't find a good reason in the eventual winning of the tag team titles by Ziggler & Langston, it would not be changed anything and surely we will not see Ziggler cash in, instead now we can still hope it tonight.

I think she was happy to just have an entrance and go out there for mania. From all of her interviews she seem happy just to be booked on this crowed card.

Thought I think she was a bit disappointing that she didn't get to actually wrestle in her hometown which again I don't look at it as she is ungrateful. I think 90 % of the workers wish they had better spot on the card or more time to showcase there stuff. I think she handle the whole thing very well though she wish things have gone better for her:manny:

AJ was the ONLY diva appeared in Wrestlemania. Stop.
If they don't put an anonymous Divas Champion on the main card of the most important event of the year it's not her fault. So she must be gratified on it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For that video, I think it's kayfabe, but it's possible she could be using real disappointment to drive her performance, kinda like how actors reflect on past memories to help them shed tears :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.