Detroit
AJ_04072013rf-142.jpg

She made the :AJLULZ: face, lol.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Don't worry, AJ. In due time, you will have your happy ending.

The day she wins the Divas Title (AS A FACE) will be on the best days ad moments of my wrestling fandomness. :to:

kcWDC.gif

AJ on this interview

''Yeah it's was amazing....cool'', but in thoughts ''fukk this shyt i don't have a match, rocket team lose i'm going to cry'':wow:

and yet dolph not cashing contract :snoop:

last year after WM she cried, because she was happy ( first wrestlemania ) now because CT and Vince are stupid. I hope on Raw today finally we see AJ/Kaitlyn feud

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in another forum, while I am sad she didn't get a mania match, I am also kinda relived. With the way the wwe booked the show, her match would have been a quick 2 min match or even worse bump of the card completely.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's official. AJ and Big E are my friendship OTP. They are fukking hilarious.

:russ: :AJLULZ:

Last edited by a moderator:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
IMG_9334.jpg

COMMON THREAD, 6:56 p.m.
As Titus O’Neil chats in the corner with WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons, Chris Jericho speeds by on the back of a golf cart, his thumbs vigorously tapping the conclusion of a pointed text message. A flock of sequined dancers floats by, preparing to herald the WrestleMania arrival of Fandango. There is nothing quite like the atmosphere backstage at The Showcase of the Immortals — especially in the moments before the show is about to begin.

AJ rushes from the Divas locker room to the seamstress station, requesting some late-in-the-game alterations to her custom T-shirt. It’s artfully ripped apart and pieced together in a crisscross pattern resembling a spider’s web, and for the young woman who was christened the “Black Widow” for her life-ruining relationship tendencies, the design is apropos. Ex-boyfriends beware.
_C7T9519.jpg

RAMPED UP, 7:45 p.m.
AJ’s pre-WrestleMania jitters melt away as she joins Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston on the entrance ramp, a spring in her step all the way down to the ring. Just minutes away from Union City, where she could barely afford bus fare as a child, AJ has brought full-circle her Show of Shows saga that began with her father taking her to the uppermost level of Madison Square Garden at WrestleMania XX.

Now, nine years later, AJ has the best seat in the house as Dolph & Big E seize championship glory on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Before the match, Ziggler passes to the unhinged Diva his long-held Money in the Bank briefcase — an insurance policy for The Showoff that could pay dividends tonight in more ways than one.
_C7T9691.jpg

ANGERED MANAGEMENT, 7:34 p.m.
WWE’s most unpredictable Diva is part Miss Elizabeth, part “Sensational” Sherri and 100 percent AJ Lee as she directs her boyfriend and platonic powerhouse in their WWE Tag Team Title clash with Kane & Daniel Bryan.

After a good luck kiss for “Ziggy” that salts any and all of Daniel Bryan’s lingering WrestleMania XXVIII wounds, it’s only a matter of time, it seems, until the pint-sized powder keg erupts in a major way.

Sliding Dolph’s battered blue briefcase into the ring, eliciting an uproarious reaction from more than 80,000 WrestleMania attendees, AJ orchestrates a referee distraction while Dolph lunges at Kane with his Money in the Bank prize. It backfires. The ring bell chimes, but not for Dolph & Big E
_C7T9746.jpg

DOWNBEAT DENOUMENT, 8:10 p.m.
AJ’s five-day WrestleMania journey comes to a close as she shuffles backstage — no skipping, this time — with the would-be WWE Tag Team Champions.

“It’s bittersweet,” AJ says dolefully following her home state defeat. She watches as Dolph & Big E retire to the Superstar locker room, the briefcase holding The Showoff’s Money in the Bank contract dangling loosely from Ziggler’s fingertips. “Everything kind of comes back all at once. It’s amazing how far I’ve come. It’s so much bigger than you think it’s going to be. But I wanted to come home happy, and that’s not the case right now.”

Perhaps AJ’s ideal New Jersey triumph will come tomorrow night at the IZOD Center on Raw, or maybe her Show of Shows odyssey was always meant to end this way. After all, hardship has long been this wily young woman’s strength; the fuel by which she has traversed even the most treacherous terrains.

Status
Not open for further replies.