Status
Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AJ_04062013rf-185.jpg

Look at her face. You can tell she's trying not to laugh. A perfect combination of funny and adorable. :AJLULZ:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would like to say not humiliated, but I have no confidence on that front. WWE just loves to fukk with people in their hometown. :snoop:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I would like to say not humiliated, but I have no confidence on that front. WWE just loves to fukk with people in their hometown. :snoop:

Kaitlyn wins the divas title in her hometown, with AJ only sh*t. It's ridiculous. But the problem with divas is explained very well by AJ in the interview with Rosenberg:

So perfect, she's so smart :noah:
Kaitlyn isn't interesting like AJ, so a possible title change doesn't change radically the situation. In few months Paige will debut, and bookers may put her in the spotlights for the dream match vs AJ in the future. It's not difficult. But now AJ MUST win the divas title to give a convincing first step towards this change with the division.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaitlyn wins the divas title in her hometown, with AJ only sh*t. It's ridiculous.

Well to be fair, Kaitlyn was suppose to win the title at the royal rumble, but Eve wanted her last match to be in Kaitlyn's hometown. So it was more of what Eve wanted and not what the WWE wanted.

Plus AJ can always win the title tomorrow since Raw is at NJ.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Well to be fair, Kaitlyn was suppose to win the title at the royal rumble, but Eve wanted her last match to be in Kaitlyn's hometown. So it was more of what Eve wanted and not what the WWE wanted.

Plus AJ can always win the title tomorrow since Raw is at NJ.

Tomorrow ? :birdman:

is not the same :damn:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kaitlyn wins the divas title in her hometown, with AJ only sh*t. It's ridiculous. But the problem with divas is is explained very well by AJ in the interview with Rosenberg:

So perfect, she's so smart :noah:
Kaitlyn isn't interesting like AJ, so a possible title change don't change radically the situation. In few months Paige will debut, and bookers may put her in the spotlights for the dream match vs AJ in the future. It's not difficult. But now AJ MUST win the divas title to give a convincing first step towards this change with the division.

Damn good point. You need to build up someone properly where the fans care about BOTH participants, not just one, so that the impact will be more felt when that title change happens.

But the problem is though is that outside of AJ, what has WWE done with it's female roster to make me care about the division?

Tamnia is boring, they abruptly dropped Layla's heel turn, and Nattie is being wasted with Khali :scusthov:.

And all the meanwhile, we have to be subjected to seeing the fukking useless talentless Bella Twins, who more than likely are there just so they can cozy up to their boyfriends. :bryan: :TrollCena:

And even AJ is not exempt, as they're writing awful slut-shaming jokes about her for Cole and King to say and giggle at like they're fukking five-year-olds. :beli:

I understand what AJ meant, but it's hard to do that when the company's "writers", and I use that term loosely, gives less than a shyt about the division you're in. :yeshrug:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
AJ_04072013rf-122.jpg

SHOOTS AND LADDERS, 12:04 p.m.
WrestleMania is upon us. Before an SUV transports AJ Lee and her closest confidants from the frenetic atmosphere of Axxess to the impending grandeur of The Showcase of the Immortals at nearby MetLife Stadium, a Money in the Bank photo op exhibit catches the trio’s eye.

The attraction, inviting WWE fans to participate in a ladder-ascending duel with a life-sized cardboard Showoff, is an all-too-appropriate pre-WrestleMania pit stop for “Ziggy,” Big E and Ms. Lee. Ziggler’s show-stealing victory at Money in the Bank 2012 still grants him a World Heavyweight Championship at the time and place of his choosing, and AJ capped off her 2012 by shoving then–pseudo boyfriend John Cena off a ladder. For Langston, the connection is more symbolic: With a WWE Tag Team Championship victory tonight, Big E’s climb to WWE’s highest rungs truly begins.

Before joining the rest of his tight-knit triumvirate, Ziggler grabs his battle-damaged briefcase, its contents all the more potent as the eyes of the world turn to The Grandest Stage of Them All.

AJ_04072013rf-188.jpg

YEAR IN REVIEW, 12:17 p.m.
It’s a cool 48 degrees as AJ Lee arrives at MetLife Stadium, where WWE Universe members are already arriving — and grilling — in a nearby parking lot. Although skies are blue, the brisk temperature is yet another factor that further distances the Jersey native’s hometown WrestleMania from her Show of Shows debut in Miami last year.

“This has been the longest week ever, yet somehow this has been the shortest year of my life,” AJ remarks, lugging bags through the backstage area to the Divas locker room. “I feel like it was just yesterday that I was kissing [Daniel Bryan’s] ‘goat face’ at WrestleMania, so I’m excited and hoping tonight goes a lot better than that. I mean, there’s no ‘goat face’ I’ll be kissing, so it’s already better.”

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ugh goatface jokes are beyond stale. damn we get it the nikka has a beard jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.