Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mkyy72OTxC1snxhs0o1_1280.jpg

:AJLEE:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ has said that when she's out there performing, the emotions she feels are real during that moment, so she is employing some form of method acting. The thing is, when she's in character, she usually cries or goes "nuts". She NEVER tries to hold it in and keep her composure. In those vids, she's trying hard not to lose it. She talked about her journey and coming home and stuff, which means she was being AJ Mendez, then suddenly she "supposedly" went into kayfabe mode. Then there's the vid of her looking sad PRIOR to the match when she was putting on her make-up. I guess it's possible the reality of the situation hit home for her - that she finally made it to the big show, but when one does a heel interview, one should stay in heel character. Talking about your real self is not the way to get over as a villainess.

She seems like a nice girl, but for her sake, she needs to stop being such a mark for the business. Even the way she talked last week about Ziggler and how no one deserves the title more because he's a great company man, etc. Listen, if she were in character, I get it, because Bobby Heenan used to do that all the time (stay in character and push the talent during interviews and promote upcoming bouts) and he was a MASTER at it, but she was clearly AJ Mendez when she was talking. Even her tweet tonight is markish.

This is not the tweet of a heel manager/girlfriend which is expected. She's coming off like a fan and it's very annoying.

You don't have to read her twitter. She can post whatever she wants on it and you have no obligation to read it. So I don't see why you are so upset about her being happy that a good friend of hers just realized his dreams with that amazing moment.

Kratos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to read her twitter. She can post whatever she wants on it and you have no obligation to read it. So I don't see why you are so upset about her being happy that a good friend of hers just realized his dreams with that amazing moment.

And I'm free to post that I don't care for how she's performing her role. Her fans are always complaining that she's not being utilized properly by wwe creative and so on, but part of the problem is the way she presents herself. If you're being booked as a heel then be a heel but damn it, don't come off as a mark.

Sometimes she acts like wrestling isn't a predetermined business. If Zigs draws money, he'll keep the title. If he doesn't, he'll be striped of it. He doesn't "deserve" the title any more than anyone else. If she were posting that as a heel, then I'd be fine with it, but based on her interviews last week, it's clear she was posting as AJ Mendez. That's markish nonsense and she should know better.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm free to post that I don't care for how she's performing her role. Her fans are always complaining that she's not being utilized properly by wwe creative and so on, but part of the problem is the way she presents herself. If you're being booked as a heel then be a heel but damn it, don't come off as a mark.

Sometimes she acts like wrestling isn't a predetermined business. If Zigs draws money, he'll keep the title. If he doesn't, he'll be striped of it. He doesn't "deserve" the title any more than anyone else. If she were posting that as a heel, then I'd be fine with it, but based on her interviews last week, it's clear she was posting as AJ Mendez. That's markish nonsense and she should know better.

:upsetfavre: Man your looking way way to into her comments.

And I get that you have your freedom of speech and all, but I don't personally see how any of that can actually upset you so much. Unless you want it to be 1985 again in which everybody was kayfabe 24/7, nobody is 100% dedicated to kayfabe.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I maybe bored of this stable, but I can't deny that cash in moment was glorious, mainly because the crowd reaction was insane, and E and AJ seemed legit happy.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I maybe bored of this stable, but I can't deny that cash in moment was glorious, mainly because the crowd reaction was insane, and E and AJ seemed legit happy.

I don't hate the stable, but their booking was soooo terrible, the only way i could tolerate them was to make fun them with The Team Rocket moniker. Hopefully Dolph's successful cash-in and Big E. finally wrestling will lead them to better booking thus making them seem useful for all involved.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate the stable, but their booking was soooo terrible, the only i could tolerate them was to make fun them with The Team Rocket moniker. Hopefully Dolph's successful cash-in and Big E. finally wrestling will lead them to better booking thus making them seem useful for all involved.

Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.