Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
SD And ME spoilers

SD

Daniel Bryan and Kaitlyn (w/Kane) defeated Dolph Ziggler and AJ Lee (w/Big E Langston). Zigglers music hit and we're on our way to a mixed tag match. Ziggler took the early control with a shoulder block. Kaitlyn and AJ tagged in. AJ hit successive neckbreakers. Bryan and Ziggler tagged back in and traded offense. Langston tried to interfere but was taken out by Kane, who was taken out by Ziggler. In the end, Kaitlyn speared AJ for the win.

ME

Kane defeated Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match. Daniel Bryan sat in on commentary. The crowd was into the match with USA chants. A.J. came out and tried to cause a distraction, but Kane reversed The Neutralizer and won with a chokeslam. A solid match with plenty of European uppercuts landed and Yes! chants.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
what you prefer ?

AJ ''arbiter'' in WWE

MITB12_Photo_081.jpg

RAW_1010_Photo_200.jpg

or in FCW

tumblr_mk0wdum07T1s55sblo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mk0wdum07T1s55sblo2_500.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@WWEAJLee
Just saw a woman wearing a hat that had YOLO in giant letters on the front of it. It's a good thing The Shield is on this flight..
@WWEAJLee
The Shield is on my flight. I like to play “Who’s your favorite Shield member?” the way I assume prebubescent girls did with 90’s boy bands.

tumblr_mhakfcWbny1rs6k97o1_500.jpg

and once she wrote something about Ambrose and Rollins and something else but now i don't remember what

she wrote about the shield more times than about Punk or Dolph :stopitslime:

i hope CT don't wrote stupid story about AJ/Shield... :wtb:

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
i hope CT don't wrote stupid story about AJ/Shield... :wtb:
From what I have witnessed, CT don't have their hands on twitter. It's basically the wrestler's creative zone, where they can chose on their own, what they want to let the people know.
:whoo: That's a pretty hard bump there.
Kait let her silicone take the bump :leon::lolbron:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Some italian fans in a wrestling site don't like AJ, only few of them agree with me. But only here I can write and i can read pretty posts about our queen. I love you brehs :bryan:

mysmilie_2742.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.