Status
Not open for further replies.

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
On Monday it looked as if WWE was setting up a Divas Title match at WrestleMania 29, where Kaitlyn would defend against AJ Lee. WWE wants Divas on the card, but they may not get a singles match on the show. Another idea being discussed is adding both women to the Tag Team Championship match and have a “Winner Take All” stipulation.

With the addition of Wade Barrett vs. The Miz being confirmed this week, the thought of adding the ladies to the tag title match has to do with timing issues. Last year, The Rock and John Cena lasted over thirty minutes from bell to bell, Triple H vs. The Undertaker was over 33 minutes, and CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho was 22 minutes. Those were the only matches on the show last year to crack the 10-mnute mark.

Read more: Backstage News On Idea Discussed For Possible Change To A WWE WrestleMania 29 Match | PWMania

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
Main Event tonight:

tumblr_mkcbimlxCJ1r6d97so1_500.png

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As expected 6-man tag "winner takes all" it will probably be.

Once again, the IWC is ahead of creative.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As expected 6-man tag "winner takes all" it will probably be.

Once again, the IWC is ahead of creative.
I wonder if Dolph's Mitb contract will be on the line too. With it being "winner Takes All" why not add that too make it real interesting.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Dolph's Mitb contract will be on the line too. With it being "winner Takes All" why not add that too make it real interesting.

No leave his MITB contract be. It's going to be an epic moment when he cashes in. I admit though, while I like Dolph, it would be funny if they have him lose the match after the cash in, perhaps due to AJ and E either accidentally fukking up or doing it intentionally. The latter would set him up for a face turn.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh I don't mind the 6 man winner take all match. Comparing to what we thought she was going to do at mania a couple of weeks ago, this is good news.

Plus if they did AJ vs Kaitlyn a singles match, I can totally see Kaitlyn spearing AJ and winning in 18 seconds.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No leave his MITB contract be. It's going to be an epic moment when he cashes in. I admit though, while I like Dolph, it would be funny if they have him lose the match after the cash in, perhaps due to AJ and E either accidentally fukking up or doing it intentionally. The latter would set him up for a face turn.

The sadist in me still want to see him do sneaky cash-in and fail. Mainly because Ziggler coming up short has always been hilarious to me. Plus no has taken advantage of the fallen champ and failed before.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
016-AJ-Lee.png

SmartAsses Online Magazine picked AJ for the 16th spot in their annual, SmartAsses Online Magazine Top 100 Sexiest Women List. This is actually AJ’s second year of being on the list, last year she was number #48.Below in their own words are the reasons why they chose AJ.

“AJ’s Lee’s nickname is the Geek Goddess. In our opinion, not only does she possess the kind of kick-the-bucket-cuteness required to back up such a sobriquet… her trademark is sporting Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars. For those of you who are not familiar with how Smartasses operates, we’ll put it to you this way: If Smartasses were Asgard, not only would AJ have her own throne within our halls for that, we’d be damn sure she was immediately booked in a no-disqualification match for Odin’s seat as well. The point is, being a geek-girl who wears Chucks, is alone worth a golden ticket to glory in our book. But cool shoes, nicknames, and great looks not withstanding, one other thing we admire most about AJ is her drive- and no, we don’t mean the storyline version of it. Unlike almost every other Diva on the WWE roster, Lee wasn’t spotted in some beauty contest and handed a Smackdown contract for her cute little tushie and winning smile. Instead, she busted that said tushie by working a full time job, putting herself through wrestling school, and working the independent circuit for years before anyone threw her a bone. We admire that. The WWE may have a lot of downsides, but trust us, AJ Lee isn’t one of them.”

AJ Lee - Smartasses Top 100 Sexiest Women | Smartasses Top 100 Sexiest Women

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whoa:

I agree they have great chemistry, but AJ should go at it alone for a while. The school bus has to come to a complete stop for now. It's gotten stale.

Thank you. I may selfishly want more interaction between AJ and Punk :rolleyes: but I gotta realize that AJ needs to get completely pass that phase entirely, if only for a little while, in order for her character to truly evolve and progress, and not become stale or boring.

But knowing them, they might just have her screw Ziggler over in the end, like cost him his chance when he finally does cash in, and then pair her with Big E. instead. :snoop:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you. I may selfishly want more interaction between AJ and Punk :rolleyes: but I gotta realize that AJ needs to get completely pass that phase entirely, if only for a little while, in order for her character to truly evolve and progress, and not become stale or boring.

But knowing them, they might just have her screw Ziggler over in the end, like cost him his chance when he finally does cash in, and then pair her with Big E. instead. :snoop:

That is pretty likely if they plan on keeping them heel and turning Dolph face.

Status
Not open for further replies.